ISRAELI shipping line Zim has reported it overcame a marginal decrease in volumes in the third quarter to post a net profit of US$5 million - a...
- Zim shows net profit of US$5m despite 'challenging market conditions' in Q3
- Yang Ming sees Q3 loss swell to US$42m on operating revenue of $1.22b
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp suffered a third quarter loss after tax of NTD1
- EVA Airways Q3 profit dives to US$41m on back of weak cargo demand
TAIWAN's EVA Airways Corp's third quarter net profit halved to NTD1
- Maersk says purchase of box ships is off despite strong quarterly results
DANISH shipping giant AP Moeller-Maersk has no plans to buy new vessels and will instead focus on controlling costs and target its growth efforts...
- Agility's Q3 air cargo volume drop 15.8pc due to 'challenging market conditions'
KUWAIT-BASED logistics and infrastructure company Agility reported that overall third quarter revenue rose by 1
- HMM still in the red in Q3, but cost-cutting efforts are working
SOUTH Korean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine has posted a third-quarter operating loss of KRW46
- Evergreen's Q3 profit plunges nearly 90pc with revenue up 11pc
TAIWAN's Evergreen Marine Corp Ltd has posted third-quarter profit from continuing operations of TWD87
- Lufthansa Q3 profits fall 4pc to US$1.2 billion though sales rise 2pc
LUFTHANSA, which includes Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings and Swiss International Air Lines, third quarter group net profit declined...
- Seaspan Q3 profit declines 46.3pc, but up 93.8pc in first 9 months.
HONG KONG's containership charterer Seaspan Corporation's third quarter net profit declined 46
- Sinotrans Q3 profit slips 6.64pc to US$19.68 million, but mum on sales
SINOTRANS, a Hong Kong-based company principally engaged in forwarding, posted a 6
- Westports Q3 profit up 11.9pc to US$38 million as revenues rise 10.3pc
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings third quarter net profit increased 11
- North America's Q3 intermodal volumes fall 3.7pc, but upturn expected
TOTAL intermodal volumes declined by 3
- GDP in US increases 1.9pc in Q3 as consumer spending rises 2.9pc
GROSS domestic product in the US rose at an annual rate of 1
- Port of Virginia pays US$25 million for 25 new Kalmar hybrid shuttle carriers
CARGOTEC subsidiary Kalmar is to supply 25 Kalmar hybrid shuttle carriers to the Port of Virginia valued at US$25 million
- HPH Trust Q3 profit falls 2.8pc to US$29.6 million, revenues flat
HUTCHISON Port Holdings Trust's (HPH Trust) third quarter net profit fell 2
- K+N's Q3 turnover dips slightly but EBIT surges 16pc to US$282m
KUEHNE + NAGEL's third-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) stood at CHF283 million (US$287
- DP World sees Q3 box traffic grow 1.1pc globally to 17.7m TEU
DP World's total container throughput across its global box terminals in the third quarter rose by 1
- China's Q3 economy slumps to slowest rate in 27 years
CHINA'S third-quarter gross domestic product (GDP) figures released yesterday showed that the mainland's economy grew at the slowest rate in...
- Kalmar signs 5-year software maintenance and support deal with PSA
CARGOTEC unit Kalmar has signed a five-year software maintenance and support agreement with PSA Singapore covering the entire automated guided...
- Kalmar to upgrade STS cranes at Eurogate Tanger in Morocco
SUBSIDIARY of Cargotec, Kalmar, is to upgrade four ZPMC ship-to-shore (STS) cranes at Eurogate Tanger (EGT) in Morocco