COSTAMARE, a leading Greek shipowner and provider of containerships for charter posted a 29
- Costamare Q3 net profit declines 29.8pc to US$25 million
- Cosco Shipping Ports Q3 profit up 19.7pc to US$85.9 million
MAINLAND China's international port operator Cosco Shipping Ports posted a 19
- Kuehne + Nagel Q3 profit up 24pc to US$293m on the back of revenue slide
SWISS-BASED forwarder Kuehne + Nagel posted a net profit of US$293 million in the third quarter, an increase of 24 per cent compared to the same...
- United Airlines posts US$1.8b Q3 loss as revenue plunges 78pc
UNITED Airlines has reported a US$1
- China's Q3 GDP grows 4.9pc, economy gains more momentum
CHINA's economic recovery gathered pace in the third quarter as consumers returned to malls and major trading partners reopened for business,...
- Record Q3 container volume of 2.7m TEU at the Port of Los Angeles
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Los Angeles hit an all-time high in the third quarter and showed few signs of slowing as year-end holiday...
- T S Lines H1 profits soar 50pc on rising rates, increased volumes and falling costs
TAIWANESE vessel operator T S Lines announced that net profits for the first half of 2020 surged 50 per cent year on year to TWD1
- Carriers suspend trans-Pacific rate hikes after Chinese ministry comments
COSCO Shipping and Hong Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) have suspended planned September 15 general rate increases (GRIs) on the...
- Euroseas receives US$7.6m for three of its eldest vessels sold for scrap
NASDAQ-LISTED Greek box ship owner Euroseas has sold three of its eldest vessels for scrap for a total of around US$7
- Asian carriers reap Q2 profits by controlling costs
LINER operators Evergreen Marine Corporation, Wan Hai Lines and Regional Container Lines (RCL) all reported profits for the second quarter of the...
- Box ship schedule reliability continues to improve in June
CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says global container schedule reliability improved by 3
- Pacific Northwest ports looking for volume rebound in Q3
CONTAINER volumes at North America's Pacific Northwest ports are declining this year due primarily to the drop in consumer demand caused by...
- IMF sees rebound in 2021, but with less bounce than it did before
THE International Monetary Fund (IMF), an inter-governmental international lender of last resort, recently downwardly revised its 3
- Container shipping faces continuing low demand and capacity withdrawal
ANALYST Sea-Intelligence says container shipping is expected to see current low demand levels persisting, consequently leading to high levels of...
- Blank sailings level off with carriers 'unblanking' some services
IN its continuing coverage of the coronavirus pandemic, Sea-Intelligence has revealed that there are early signs of some demand returning for...
- Hapag-Lloyd pursues costs cutting, looking for recovery in Q3
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd is to continue with its cost-cutting drive to manage its way through the coronavirus pandemic, but expects that a...
- Blue Dart loses US$4.65 million in Q3 on back of restructuring initiative
INDIAN express firm Blue Dart has suffered a third-quarter loss of INR330
- HMM says it will be back in profit in Q3 with THE Alliance membership
HYUNDAI Merchant Marine (HMM) CEO Bae Jae-hoon told reporters at a press conference in Seoul that the company is expected to return to profit from...
- DHL Q3 profits rise despite slide in airfreight volumes and revenues
DHL Global Forwarding, the leading international provider of air, sea and road freight services, and a division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, has...
- Cheaper bunker makes scrubbers king and leaves blends, LNG behind
LOWER fuel costs have given ocean carriers a break with a 3