CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says global container schedule reliability improved by 3
- Box ship schedule reliability continues to improve in June
- Pacific Northwest ports looking for volume rebound in Q3
CONTAINER volumes at North America's Pacific Northwest ports are declining this year due primarily to the drop in consumer demand caused by...
- IMF sees rebound in 2021, but with less bounce than it did before
THE International Monetary Fund (IMF), an inter-governmental international lender of last resort, recently downwardly revised its 3
- Container shipping faces continuing low demand and capacity withdrawal
ANALYST Sea-Intelligence says container shipping is expected to see current low demand levels persisting, consequently leading to high levels of...
- Blank sailings level off with carriers 'unblanking' some services
IN its continuing coverage of the coronavirus pandemic, Sea-Intelligence has revealed that there are early signs of some demand returning for...
- Hapag-Lloyd pursues costs cutting, looking for recovery in Q3
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd is to continue with its cost-cutting drive to manage its way through the coronavirus pandemic, but expects that a...
- Blue Dart loses US$4.65 million in Q3 on back of restructuring initiative
INDIAN express firm Blue Dart has suffered a third-quarter loss of INR330
- HMM says it will be back in profit in Q3 with THE Alliance membership
HYUNDAI Merchant Marine (HMM) CEO Bae Jae-hoon told reporters at a press conference in Seoul that the company is expected to return to profit from...
- DHL Q3 profits rise despite slide in airfreight volumes and revenues
DHL Global Forwarding, the leading international provider of air, sea and road freight services, and a division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, has...
- Cheaper bunker makes scrubbers king and leaves blends, LNG behind
LOWER fuel costs have given ocean carriers a break with a 3
- Container contract rate decline appears to have ended: Xeneta data
A CONTINUING downward trend on long-term contracted ocean rates appears to have ended for the moment with increases in November, reports Xeneta
- MSC heads for top liner ranking following poaching of Maersk's Soren Toft
DANISH shipping giant Maersk's cuts in capital expenditure, including its decision not to order new vessels in the next two years, will clear the...
- Asian Terminals sees Q3 profit fall 10pc, but Jan-Sept earnings rise to US$55m
MANILA, Philippines-based Asian Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its third quarter net profit after tax decline by 10
- Zim shows net profit of US$5m despite 'challenging market conditions' in Q3
ISRAELI shipping line Zim has reported it overcame a marginal decrease in volumes in the third quarter to post a net profit of US$5 million - a...
- Yang Ming sees Q3 loss swell to US$42m on operating revenue of $1.22b
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp suffered a third quarter loss after tax of NTD1
- EVA Airways Q3 profit dives to US$41m on back of weak cargo demand
TAIWAN's EVA Airways Corp's third quarter net profit halved to NTD1
- Maersk says purchase of box ships is off despite strong quarterly results
DANISH shipping giant AP Moeller-Maersk has no plans to buy new vessels and will instead focus on controlling costs and target its growth efforts...
- Agility's Q3 air cargo volume drop 15.8pc due to 'challenging market conditions'
KUWAIT-BASED logistics and infrastructure company Agility reported that overall third quarter revenue rose by 1
- HMM still in the red in Q3, but cost-cutting efforts are working
SOUTH Korean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine has posted a third-quarter operating loss of KRW46
- Evergreen's Q3 profit plunges nearly 90pc with revenue up 11pc
TAIWAN's Evergreen Marine Corp Ltd has posted third-quarter profit from continuing operations of TWD87