SEASPAN, Hong Kong's non-operating containership owner, posted a 77
- Seaspan 2019 profit up 77.3pc to US$368 million as revenue rises 3.6pc
- Scrubbers investment expected to have 18-month payback for megas
SOME 2,753 vessels, totalling 328
- SIA quarterly profit up 15.7pc to US$226.8 million as revenue rises 3pc
SINGAPORE Airlines' SIA Group posted a 15
- MSC hikes rate US$150/TEU, $200/FEU March 16 on US to Far East cargo
THE Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) will levy a US-Far East westbound cargo general rate increase of US$150 per TEU and $200 per FEU from March 16
- HMM net losses narrow in 2019 with increased sales
SOUTH Korea's biggest shipping company by sales, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has announced in a regulatory filing that that its net losses...
- Westports' 4Q net profit down 13.8pc but full-year earnings up
WESTPORTS Holdings Bhd's net profit dived by 13
- DSV Panalpina's airfreight volumes rise but profits decline due to integration
DSV's air freight revenues and volumes improved last year after buying Panalpina
- HPHT warns of 'unfavourable operating environment' for shipping in 2020
SINGAPORE-BASED container port business trust, Hutchison Ports Holdings Trust (HPHT), reported a drop in cargoes through its Hong Kong ports in 2019...
- Coronavirus outbreak could dent SIA and SATS' profitability
RISING fears on the novel coronavirus outbreak have led to numerous flight cancellations and capacity cuts, which is expected to crash on Singapore...
- DP World head sees 'positive signs' despite flat growth in box volume in 2019
DUBAI-BASED port operator DP World announced that it has handled a total of 71
- Asian airlines face tough start to 2020 with coronavirus
AIRLINES in Asia saw international air cargo demand, as measured in freight tonne kilometres (FTK), drop by 5
- ONE expects quarterly loss of US$49m but optimistic of full-year profit
JAPANESE shipping company ONE anticipates a US$49 million loss for the current quarter, on the back of weak demand following the Chinese Lunar New...
- Blue Dart loses US$4.65 million in Q3 on back of restructuring initiative
INDIAN express firm Blue Dart has suffered a third-quarter loss of INR330
- 'K' Line posts US$3.01 million net loss for the first nine months of 2019,
JAPAN's Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, or 'K' Line, posted a year-on-year net loss of JPY331
- NYK Line back in black, reporting satisfactory box showing from ONE
JAPAN's NYK Line posted a net profit of JPY18
- UPS profit forecast falls short of estimates on global weakness
UNITED Parcel Service (UPS) profit outlook fell short of analyst estimates, held back by declines in global industrial production and spending to...
- Cargolux and Atlas Air predict a subdued air freight market in 2020
HINDERED by overcapacity and weak growth around the world, the air freight market is likely to remain weak this year, industry leaders believe,...
- Container shipping sector to remain on same course in 2020: Drewry
DREWRY expects container shipping to continue much the same in 2020 as it did last year with ocean liners again remaining price-takers, though...
- DSV Panalpina's merger master Andersen Air Cargo Executive of 2019
IN the aftermath of several difficult quarters when profit declines were exacerbated by overall market weakness and a drop in demand in some...
- ANA reduces freighter operations by 51 flights in face of weak market
JAPAN's All Nippon Airways (ANA) has announced a series of cuts to its freighter operations - including its recently-launched B777F transpacific...