Lifeboat assisted tall ship in gale force winds
- Lifeboat assisted tall ship in gale force winds
- Drewry forecasts box shipping profits in 2017 to hit US$5 billion
CONTAINER shipping lines are finally recovering their strength on the back of improved market fundamentals and greater pricing discipline.
- Zodiac Maritime places newly acquired Wah Kwong VLCC into Heidmar pool
Zodiac Maritime places newly acquired Wah Kwong VLCC into Heidmar pool
- Sea Princess cruise passengers spend 10 days in blackout for fear of pirates
Sea Princess cruise passengers spend 10 days in blackout for fear of pirates
- MV Werften officially delivers first-ever newbuild in Wismar
MV Werften officially delivers first-ever newbuild in Wismar
- Hamburg Süd is “Best Green Shipping Line”
Hamburg/ Singapore, July 6, 2017. Hamburg Süd has received the Best Green Shipping Line award for the fifth time in six years. In Singapore on June...
- Sapura Energy completes the Shell Prelude Light Well Intervention ("LWI") Campaign
Sapura Energy completes the Shell Prelude Light Well Intervention (“LWI”) Campaign
- Turkish-Owned "F. Arslan V" kept from grounding by effective work of Pilot and Tugboats
Container ship kept from grounding under difficult circumstances
- NEW YORK MARITIME INC. HOSTS ANNUAL MEETING OF MEMBERS.
New York Maritime Inc. (NYMAR) recently hosted the annual meeting of its members in New York. NYMAR represents the many maritime service related...
- NY-NJ dockers seek low-rent chassis parks - for port's sake
HIGH rents charged for container chassis parking - as high as that charged to marine terminals - has upset New York dockers who say this drives away...
- Celebrity Constellation to Receive New Dining Venues During Upcoming Dry Dock
Celebrity Constellation to Receive New Dining Venues During Upcoming Dry Dock
- Maersk to use Microsoft to boost digital development system-wide
DANISH shipping giant Maersk group has revealed it will use Microsoft's cloud computing platform, Azure to develop digital products and services...
- Norwegian Cruise Line Hires Lifeguards After Multiple Child Deaths
Norwegian Cruise Line Hires Lifeguards After Multiple Child Deaths
- Crowley revamps Florida-Panama service with call at Manzanillo
CROWLEY has started offering a weekly sailing between Florida and Manzanillo, Panama with a port rotation of Jacksonville, Port Everglades, Kingston,...
- Hapag delays takeover of United Arab Shipping Company until May 31
GERMAN container shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd has delayed its takeover of the United Arab Shipping Company (UASC) until May 31 from March 31, but says...
- Island Venture Manoeuvres with SCHOTTEL Thrusters
Island Venture Manoeuvres with SCHOTTEL Thrusters
- FMC head urges better protection from shipping alliances
US Federal Maritime Commission Commissioner William Doyle suggests that the collapse of Hanjin Shipping would have been less chaotic if the other...
- Migrant discovered on car deck
Migrant discovered on car deck
- Five member lines of 'THE Alliance' gets FMC approval on US trades
The Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) in its final meeting of 2016 has given the green light to THE Alliance, the last group of container lines...
- HK's Hutchison lifts Hanjin-linked ban on returning empties in Felixstowe
THE ban on returning empties to the UK's biggest box port at Felixstowe, linked to the Hanjin collapse, has been lifted by Hong Kong's Hutchison...