INCREASING US exports and European imports has reversed the downward trend in rates for the container shipping industry, according to the latest XSI...
- Box rates reverse downward trend as trade surges: Xeneta
- E-commerce firms become America's warehouse kings: CBRE report
AMERICA's warehouse kings are now the e-commerce and logistics companies that now claim a larger share of the 100 biggest...
- Synergy Group adds 20,000 TEU newbuild to fleet
THE Synergy Group has welcomed the Ever Gifted, a 20,388 TEU containership with 1,300 reefer plugs built by Japan's Imabari Shipbuilding that...
- Los Angeles, Long Beach ports tackle 'chassis dislocation' for truckers
SHIPPERS and truckers at the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles are increasingly being urged to return empty containers to terminals different from...
- P&amp;O Cruises Australia to name new ship Pacific Adventure
P&O Cruises Australia is to name its first Grand Class ship Pacific Adventure when she joins the fleet in late 2020
- Cruise &amp; Maritime Voyages makes history at Port of Poole with Astoria
Cruise & Maritime Voyages’ Astoria made history during her inaugural visit to Poole this summer when she also became the largest ship to dock at...
- HK's Seaspan repays loans on six containerships ahead of public share offering
CONTAINERSHIP owner Seaspan Corporation has prepaid two credit facilities which were secured by six of its vessels
- Germany's DHL Global Forwarding starts building at Vienna airport
DHL Global Forwarding and DHL Freight are each building an advanced freight terminal and an office building with a total of 12,000 square metres of...
- ACO Marine Sika group tie up on deck drainage interface concept
CZECH wastewater management firm ACO Marine has joined Switzerland?s Sika Group to interface between onboard drainage scuppers and channels and a...
- Cordula Jacob joins the LR8 Pool
We are pleased to welcome the latest addition to our growing pool: Vessel: Cordula Jacob Yard: Dalian Built: 2012 Delivery: September 2018...
- Ferry suffered oil cooling systeem trouble
The 'MN Pelican', en route from Poole to Bilbao, loaded with trailers along with a crew of 22 on board, suffered a problem with the oil...
- Tug grounded off Poole
The 'Kingston' ran aground in position 50 41
- Donald Trump urges Senate to pass STOP Act to curb illicit opioid imports
US President Donald Trump in a tweet has aggressively pushed the Senate to pass its version of the Securing the International Mail Against Opioids...
- Zeaborn Group consolidates ship management activities under new brand
ZEABORN Group has combined its ship management activities under the new brand Zeaborn Ship Management GmbH
- Zeaborn Group consolidates ship management under new brand
ZEABORN Group has combined its ship management activities under the new brand ZEABORN Ship Management GmbH
- FSL Trust puts LR2 pair in Heidmar pool
Singapore’s FSL Trust has put two of its LR2 product tankers, FSL Piraeus and FSL Perth, into Heidmar’s Sigma Pool
- Tender sank, one missing, oil leaked out
The 'Pacific Knight' sank about 11 nautical miles south of Dillingham near Clark's Point on July 25, 2018
- U-Freight endorses WCO framework as trade war heats up
HONG Kong-based logistics firm U-Freight Group, with its considerable involvement in e-commerce logistics, has welcomed the recent publication by the...
- Port of Dublin first half container volume rises 5.8pc to 356,000 TEU
THE Port of Dublin plans to speed up annual throughput growth from 2
- Stena Bulk expands its fleet in the Sonangol Suezmax pool with the addition of six Suezmax tankers
Over the last six months, Stena Bulk has expanded its fleet in the Sonangol Suezmax pool with the addition of six Suezmax tankers