PARIS, France-headquartered cargo handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has launched Project Coldstream to co-ordinate its response to the...
- WFS sets up Project Coldstream to handle 16b doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Cathay Pacific Cargo targets South American, African markets
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific's wants to expand its reach to South America and Africa, says the airline's new director of cargo Tom Owens
- Cathay Pacific's airfreight demand ramping up
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 109,453 tonnes of cargo and mail in September, a decrease of 36
- Singapore welcomes world's largest LNG powered containership
THE world's largest LNG-powered containership - the 23,000 TEU CMA CGM Jacques Saade - made its maiden call in Singapore early this week
- Cosco provides inter-continental service linking Hainan free trade port
CHINA's Hainan free trade port recently saw the launch of its first inter-continental shipping service at Xiaochantan terminal, Yangpu port
- Canadian Pacific joins TradeLens blockchain shipping platform
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) has announced it has joined TradeLens, a blockchain-based platform that enables the secure and transparent transfer...
- Seaspan returns to Sanmar for fleet expansion to service Vancouver market
- CP Rail reports best 3rd quarter and September for grain
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) posted its best-ever third quarter for Canadian grain and grain products shipments, moving 7
- Geodis commits long-term air freight capacity to Asia-Europe corridor
FRENCH logistics giant Geodis has confirmed a two-way schedule of flights from China to Europe and back through to early 2021 as part of its...
- Violent murder on board of MSC mega container ship!
Violent murder on board of MSC mega container ship in the Pacific!
- Annual peak air cargo season at full tilt all the way to Christmas
THE peak season is in full swing for international air freight when shippers pay more for less, reports New York's FreightWaves
- ZIM moves up, PIL out of the top 10 liner list with shrinking fleet
SINGAPORE's embattled Pacific International Lines (PIL) has slipped out of the top 10 global liner rankings with further sales of its dwindling...
- Shipowners 'see dollar signs' as charter market soars
THE latest Alphaliner idle tonnage report shows that a further 65 vessels, for a total of 155,350 TEU, have found employment in the past two weeks,...
- AirBridgeCargo celebrates 10 years of service to and from Zhengzhou
VOLGA-DNEPR Group's subsidiary AirBridgeCargo (ABC) is celebrating its 10th anniversary of flights to and from Zhengzhou
- Cathay launches 12-week cargo service to Pittsburgh linking Southeast Asia
HONG Kong flag carrier Cathay Pacific Airways has temporarily expanded its operations in the Americas, with a 12-week cargo service linking...
- CMA CGM's first of nine LNG-powered 23,000 TEU box ships enters service
THE world's largest LNG-powered ship, the 23,000 TEU CMA CGM Jacques Saade, has entered into service plying the carrier's French Asia Line...
- Hyundai delivers world's first LNG-powered box ship, the CMA CGM Tenere
SOUTH Korea's Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries has delivered the world's first very large containership powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG)...
- CP and Maersk to build world-class logistics facility in Vancouver
CANADIAN Pacific Railway Limited (CP) and Danish shipping giant Maersk have reached an agreement to build and operate a world-class transload and...
- E-commerce growth leads to rise in shipping and investments: CMA CGM chief
THE head of French shipping giant CMA CGM says the future of the world's fourth-largest container line will increasingly be built on e-commerce
- DHL Global Forwarding connects three continents with dedicated flights
THE freight forwarding specialist of Deutsche Post DHL Group, DHL Global Forwarding, has launched an air freight charter connecting Asia Pacific to...