A NEW Boeing 777F landed at Frankfurt from Everett in Washington State, the eighth aircraft of this type to join Lufthansa Cargo's freighter...
- Lufthansa Cargo welcomes its eighth Boeing 777F to its fleet
- Major carriers rush to charter bigger ships to capitalise on rate surge
MAJOR carriers are rushing to charter larger containerships to take advantage of skyrocketing freight rates caused by a spike in demand across major...
- Cosco's Piraeus port tops all in Mediterranean container capacity
THE Greek Port of Piraeus leads in container handling capacity in the Mediterranean, holding fourth spot in Europe, and 26th place globally,...
- 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg makes its first call in at Port of Hamburg
With the first call of the 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg, another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- 'HMM HAMBURG' Makes Its First Call in Hamburg
With the first call of the 'HMM HAMBURG', another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- Maresk - Connecting your world with a seamless experience
To this end Maersk are today announcing a significant step towards offering a more seamless experience across your supply chain with three key...
- Kerry Logistics 1H profit up 26pc to US$109 million, sales rise 10pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics posted a 26 per cent first half year-on-year net profit increase to HK$845 million (US$109 million), drawn on...
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo begins operations between UK and Pakistan
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo flights between the UK and Pakistan will commence from December after creditors voted in favour of its restructuring plan,...
- Finnair to cut 1,000 jobs as Covid-19 crisis rips through its business
FINNISH flag carrier Finnair plans to eliminate 15 per cent its workforce and push through deeper cost cuts in an effort to survive one of the worst...
- Boeing discovers two manufacturing flaws in Dreamliner fuselage
BOEING has discovered two manufacturing flaws in the fuselage of eight 787 Dreamliners, reports London's Air Cargo News
- China-US phone in 'constructive' trade talks and promise progress
CHINESE and American negotiators held phone talks to review progress on phase one trade deal implementation, after US Donald Trump postponed...
- King Abdullah Port links east-west 2M Alliance shipping routes
2M ALLIANCE carriers Maersk and MSC have chosen the Red Sea's Saudi King Abdullah Port as a logistics station, confirming the importance of the...
- India moves quietly to remove Huawei gear from its telecoms network
INDIA is phasing out equipment from Huawei and other Chinese companies from its telecoms networks over an escalating border dispute, striking a fresh...
- Savannah harbour is now number one port for American exports
THE Port of Savannah exported more loaded containers than any other port in the country from January through May, achieving a 12
- Spectre delivers B737 aircraft to Tianjin Air Cargo
US Austin, Texas-based freighter aircraft lease-finance company Spectre Cargo Solutions has delivered a B737-700BDSF to Tianjin Air Cargo
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo expands in Italy as creditors support airline rescue plan
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo has added Milan as a destination in its network, offering twice-weekly service between London Heathrow and Milan Malpensa...
- New box terminal proposed for Louisiana's Plaquemines Port
PLAQUEMINES Port Harbour has announced an initial agreement for a new container terminal in Plaquemines Parish in Louisiana, United States
- Cargolux takes to the sky with surgical mask on nose of B747-8F
LUXEMBOURG-BASED all-cargo airline Cargolux has updated the livery of one of its Boeing 747-8 freighters to include a surgical mask on the nose door
- SpiceJet uses A340 'preighter' on long-haul cargo flight
INDIAN low-cost carrier SpiceJet has expanded its intercontinental cargo operations with the launch of its first long-haul 'freighter' flight
- U-Freight adds second consolidation hub for China-Europe rail service
HONG Kong's U-Freight Group has added a second consolidation centre in Zhengzhou to meet the rising demand for less than container load service,...