AVIATION logistics provider Aero Africa has appointed South Africa-born Jade Da Costa as its new chief commercial officer
- Aero Africa chooses Jade Da Costa as its new chief commercial officer
- WFS to provide warehousing services to Etihad Cargo at Frankfurt
ETIHAD Cargo has chosen Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) to provide warehouse and cargo handling services at Frankfurt Airport from February 15, 2020
- Hapag-Lloyd pledges to provide quality services to customers
GERMAN shipping line Hapag-Lloyd has set itself the ambitious target of becoming the top carrier for providing quality services
- Florida ports aiming to be greener with the use of alternative fuels
A REPORT released by the Florida Ports Council and the Florida Natural Gas Association shows Florida's seaports and industry partners are...
- 80 kilogrammes of cocaine seized from Martinair Cargo freighter in Brazil
MORE than 80 kilogrammes of cocaine was discovered on a freighter Boeing 747 aircraft at Buenos Aires Ezeiza Airport in Argentina, destined for...
- Roberto Giannetta new chairman of HK Liner Shipping Association
THE Hong Kong Liner Shipping Association (HKLSA) has appointed Roberto Giannetta as its new chairman with immediate effect
- MSC fully backs block chain to increase supply chain traceability
THE Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) was at the forefront of discussions on block chain technology at the Geneva Block Chain Congress at Palexpo that...
- CEVA shakes up senior executive line-up as part of restructuring
FRANCE's CMA CGM Group is undergoing a major restructuring in a bid to return CEVA Logistics to profitability, one year after it launched a...
- Vancouver extradition hearing of Huawei's Meng Wanzhou commences
THE case of Meng Wanzhou, daughter of Huawei founder Ren Zhengfei, starts a new phase this week as she heads to a Vancouver court for the first part...
- SAS appoints Charlotte Svensson as new CIO and vice president
CHARLOTTE Svensson will become Scandinavian Airlines' (SAS) new vice president and chief information officer from February 1
- Canada's Bombardier back on brink after rethinking Airbus A220 deal
CANADIAN plane and train maker Bombardier's deal with Airbus to rescue its long-delayed and over-budget jetliner programme is threatening to go...
- Cathay group cargo volume drops 2.9pc in Dec to 177,561 tonnes
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried 177,561 tonnes of cargo and mail in December month, a decrease of 2
- Brazil's Embraer completes air cargo deal to enter drone business with Elroy Air
BRAZILIAN planemaker Embraer SA has signed an agreement with drone manufacturer Elroy Air to establish its foothold in the automated commercial air...
- Pre-Chinese New Year box spike fails to take off, activity subdued
US containerised imports from Asia have seen some increased activity at the start of the year but it pales in comparison to years previously
- Wilmington is honoured as most productive small N America port
NORTH Carolina Ports' port of Wilmington has been named the most productive small port and Wilmington's Container Terminal the most...
- U-Freight certified to screen air cargo for loading at HK airport
U-FREIGHT Group has become one of the first freight forwarders to have one of its logistics hubs in Hong Kong certified by the Hong Kong Civil...
- John Dietrich is new chief executive at Atlas Air Worldwide
THIRTY-YEAR veteran in the aviation and air cargo industries John Dietrich has taken over as chief executive of Atlas Air Worldwide
- USWC invests in infrastructure and technology to regain lost cargo
WEST coast ports saw US import volumes from Asia drop from 70 per cent in 2014 to 66
- CMA CGM launches 'The Hub' digital centre development in Lebanon
CMA CGM in Lebanon has recruited 20 digital specialists, including blockchain architects, API specialist and cybersecurity experts
- Mombasa port handles one million TEU by September
NAIROBI's Port of Mombasa handled a record one million TEU by September 16, putting it on track to top this year's target of 1