ABU Dhabi Ports (ADP) has ended 2019 with impressive year-to-date results and recording-breaking milestones, underlining the company's continued...
- Abu Dhabi Ports box liftings surge 47pc to record 2.5m TEU in 2019
- Airfreight demand sinks in Nov with AAPA seeking vigilance among sector
THE Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (PA) says demand for international air cargo remained weak in November, falling 1
- Global airfreight market set for rebound in 2020: IATA
THE International Air Transport Association's (IATA) latest air freight market analysis for November 2019 shows that industry-wide freight tonne...
- US freight services company owner faces fraud charges
THE owner of US-based online freight services company, FreightGuru
- Savannah's Nov box volume rises 5.4pc with greater intermodal efficiency
THE US Port of Savannah handled 363,000 TEU in November, representing a 5
- Cash-strapped Jet Airways is attracting potential buyers
JET Airways is receiving renewed interest from potential buyers now that it is being shut down by Indian aviation authorities
- US trade deficit reaches lowest since 2016 as imports plunge
THE gap between US imports and exports shrank to its lowest level in three years in November following a 15 per cent decline in the country's...
- Silk Road: Geely starts localised-assembled Proton X70 in Malaysia
GEELY, third ranked automaker in China, behind Volkswagen's FAW, SAIC and Honda's GAC, Dongfeng, has, launched the locally-assembled Proton...
- China, Hong Kong air freight traffic push up global volumes
GLOBAL air cargo load factors continued to rise during the first 11 months of 2019, setting the scene for a potential market rebound in 2020
- Kenya's Mombasa port hits record box throughput of 1.4 million TEU in 2019
KENYA port of Mombasa has achieved record container handling of 1
- Maritime Strategies International predicts box shipping rates to rise
MARITIME Strategies International (MSI) anticipates declines in December in container spot rates could pave the way for higher rates on mainline...
- IMO 2020 to push up box ship fuel bill hike of US$12-20b
AGAINST a market backdrop of weakening demand growth and mounting operational costs, trade wars and fuel surcharges are set to dominate container...
- USWC invests in infrastructure and technology to regain lost cargo
WEST coast ports saw US import volumes from Asia drop from 70 per cent in 2014 to 66
- Port of Chittagong experiences its slowest growth in seven years
THE Port of Chittagong posted a 3
- Canadian Pacific wraps up Central Maine & Quebec Railway acquisition
CANADIAN Pacific (CP) has closed the transaction related to the acquisition of the Central Maine & Quebec Railway (CMQ)
- Singapore Changi Airport posts 6.1pc decline in November air freight
SINGAPORE Changi Airport's air freight throughput declined 6
- World air cargo volumes shrinkage shrinks as 2019 draws to a close
DATA from analyst WorldACD showed that cargo demand in chargeable weight declined by 2
- New Silk Road to use more rail to China, cut transit times
THE second half of last year's Eurasian rail freight traffic flows were sparked into action by major changes in Chinese support measures, Russian...
- Mombasa port handles one million TEU by September
NAIROBI's Port of Mombasa handled a record one million TEU by September 16, putting it on track to top this year's target of 1
- Dimerco Express Group, Elanders joint venture for air/sea forwarding
DIMERCO Express Group is to set up a joint venture with 25 per cent investment in the newly formed German subsidiary of Swedish public company...