THE Port of Rotterdam lifted 218
- Port of Rotterdam cargo volumes suffer 9.1pc drop in first half
- BA and Air France-KLM plan share sales, layoffs to survive Covid
BRITISH AIRWAYS owner IAG has plans for a EUR2
- Box ship schedule reliability continues to improve in June
CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says global container schedule reliability improved by 3
- FedEx pilots want flights to Hong Kong to be suspended due to virus risks
FEDEX pilots have called on the express company to suspend services to Hong Kong as a result of 'unacceptable risks' related to the Covid-19...
- Nigeria missing in $400bn global seaborne trade
Today, over 90 per cent of world trade is borne by sea and the real time growth in world Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the last two decades is 73...
- DP World H1 box volume dips 5pc due to Covid-19
DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's largest operators of ports with locations in more than 50 countries, handled 33
- HPH Trust HI profit slides 9pc, box throughput down 8pc to 10.3m TEU
SINGAPORE-LISTED Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH Trust) says the severe slowdown in global trade amid the Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in its...
- Hong Kong tightens rules on movements of seafarers and aircrews
STARTING tomorrow, new rules introduced by the Hong Kong government will come into effect to prevent seafarers and aircrews from mixing with the...
- COVID-hit Spanish fleet In Seychelles facing economic losses amid work disruption
- K+N's first-half earnings and net profit decline on coronavirus crisis
SWISS forwarding giant Kuehne + Nagel has posted sharp drops in revenue, earnings, and volumes in the first half of the year brought about by the...
- Port of Virginia's FY2020 box volumes down 6.2pc handling 2.8m TEU
THE Port of Virginia's cargo volume was off by more than 181,000 TEU in fiscal year 2020, with the decrease attributable to the trade tariffs...
- Another virus outbreak reported on Russian vessel
Health authorities said Thursday that three crewmen on a Russian ship docked in the southeastern port city of Busan have tested positive for the...
- China-Europe freight trains continue to increase by nearly a third
RAIL freight between China and Europe has increased by nearly a third compared to 2020, according to the state-run China Global Television Network
- Some Chinese ports are jammed again on intensive testing
CHINA Customs inspectors are taking three times as long to test meat, seafood and other imports for Covid-19, at some major Chinese ports, reports...
- DHL 2Q operating profit up 16pc to US$1 billion after revenue loss
EXPRESS delivery giant Deutsche Post DHL's second quarter operating profit rose 16 per cent to EUR890 million (US$1
- Fewer late vessels in May, but degree of delays increasing: Sea-Intelligence
CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says container shipping schedule reliability improved by 5
- Container shipping faces continuing low demand and capacity withdrawal
ANALYST Sea-Intelligence says container shipping is expected to see current low demand levels persisting, consequently leading to high levels of...
- Container shipping heading for a US$9b annual profit: Sea-Intelligence
DESPITE the significant loss of box volume due to the pandemic, spot rates have soared above year-over-year levels through the second quarter,...
- Fitch Assigns Turk P&I 'BB-' IFS Rating; Outlook Stable
Fitch Ratings - Paris - 23 Jun 2020: Fitch Ratings has assigned Turk P ve I Sigorta A.S. (Turk P&I) a 'BB-' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating.
- MPC Containers Ships seeks US$15m in recapitalisation plan
OSLO-LISTED German container line MPC Containers Ships is seeking approval from its bondholders and lenders for a recapitalisation plan designed to...