A NEW Cebu international port project in Consolacion town in northern Cebu is expected to decongest the Cebu City port when completed in two years,...
- Construction to start on new Cebu port in Consolacion before 2021
- Evergreen joins cooperative Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative
TAIWAN's Evergreen Marine Corporation has become a signatory to the Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative (SRTI) to share its aged vessels'...
- Silk Way West inks new five-year ULD deal with ACL Airshop
AZERBAIJAN's private cargo carrier Silk Way West Airlines has confirmed a five-year ULD agreement extension with provider ACL Airshop, that has...
- Gebruder Weiss spends US$7.9 million on Vienna ecommerce hub
AUSTRIA's transport and logistics company Gebruder Weiss' home delivery division has invested EUR6
- Increasing congestion at ports due to cancelled sailings out of India
CONTAINER trades out of India are faced with increasing congestion, due to a combination of blanked sailings, equipment shortages and carriers unable...
- Volga-Dnepr transport helicopters to Indonesia to be used in Malaysia
RUSSIA's Volga-Dnepr Airlines has delivered two helicopters from Almaty, Kazakhstan, to Kuala Lumpur for charter broker PT Komala Indonesia to...
- CSSC Marine Power to supply Yangzijiang with 10 dual-fuel engines
ZHENJIANG's CSSC Marine Power is providing Yangzijiang Shipbuilding up to 10 dual-fuel main engines, reports UK's Seatrade Maritime News
- Eastbound Euro-China rail freight on the increase, rivals air cargo
EASTBOUND Silk Road rail freight increased 44 per cent in May as forwarders capitalised on 'heavy' demand with new block-train services from...
- Posidonia international Shipping Exhibition Cancelled for This Year!
The cancellation of Posidonia 2020, originally planned for June 2020 and subsequently postponed to October 2020 cancelled With great regret.
- Trans China Railway unites lines to feed China-EU block trains
CHINESE railways, that span much of the vast interior of the country, have combined into a national network called the Trans China Railway (TCR)
- Accent on China-Europe ecommerce in Cainiao-Volga-Dnepr collaboration
HANGZHOU's Cainiao Smart Logistics Network has joined Russia's air cargo giant Volga-Dnepr Airline for a new ecommerce route from China to...
- China makes record US corn purchase, also buys tons of soybeans
CHINA has booked its biggest single-day US corn purchase on record, its second massive deal for the yellow grain in less than a week, as it tries to...
- LA-Long Beach post double digit declines in first half due to Covid-19
CONTAINER volume through the Port of Los Angeles was down 9
- DHL signs up ATSG for a Boeing 767-300 freighter links on Asia flights
DHL Express has turned to freighter lessor Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) to provide a Boeing 767-300 converted freighter to cover the DHL...
- New ISO standard coming for marine fuels
With the varied parameters in VLSFO there is a need to revise the ISO 8217 marine fuel standard, which could take three years to complete
- OOCL wins environmental Gold Award from the HKAEE for the fourth time
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has once again received the gold trophy in the 2019 Hong Kong Awards for...
- Long Beach volumes fall 11.1pc in June as Covid-19 hammers west coast
THE Port of Long Beach reported that 602,180 TEU crossed its docks in June, making for an 11
- Panalpina CFO Robet Erni replaces Burkhard Eling at Dachser Group
GERMAN freight company headquartered in Kempten, Dachser is appointing experienced logistics CFO Robert Erni to succeed Burkhard Eling
- Port Houston to get US$80 million grant for box shop development
PORT Houston is to receive nearly US$80 million from the US Department of Transportation for a project at one of its container terminals
- Ending the hurry-up-and-wait phenomenon in a quest to decarbonise
ENDING the hurry-up-and-wait phenomenon that bedevils world shipping is the quest of the Global Industry Alliance (GIA), dedicated to decarbonising...