AMERICAN aircraft manufacturer Boeing says it has received an order for two 737-800BCFs from an unidentified customer while announcing that it had...
- Boeing to open new freighter conversion lines, receives two orders for 737-800BCF
- Warning on Xmas shipments, airfreight capacity crunch push e-commerce to sea
FLORIDA-BASED parcel delivery network for Latin America SkyPostal has sounded an alarm for disappointments at Christmas
- Airbus beats Boeing on deliveries, avoids order cancellations
THE Covid-battered commercial aviation market finds Airbus ahead as it has delivered 39 jets last month while its rival Boeing delivered only 13
- Sanmar delivers another tug to Somaliland Port Authority
- Covid lockdowns could bring world shipping to a halt: expert
CLOSURES of international borders, flight caps and Covid quarantines pose a grave threat to global supply chains and the welfare of seafarers, warns...
- Boeing discovers two manufacturing flaws in Dreamliner fuselage
BOEING has discovered two manufacturing flaws in the fuselage of eight 787 Dreamliners, reports London's Air Cargo News
- SpiceJet uses A340 'preighter' on long-haul cargo flight
INDIAN low-cost carrier SpiceJet has expanded its intercontinental cargo operations with the launch of its first long-haul 'freighter' flight
- SF Express carries out first large pilotless cargo UAV flight
EXPRESS giant SF Express has completed a successful trial of a large cargo unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) flight, according to the Xinhua news agency
- Biggest ship to call at east coast South America - 10,698-TEU APL Paris
CONTAINER managers in Brazil expected the CMA CGM extra-loader, the 10,698-TEU APL Paris to call in Santos, but instead it went to Itajai, reported...
- Turkey's Uzmar to build four tugboats for Pakistan's Karachi Port
UZMAR announced the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust, PAKISTAN for Four newbuild RAstar 3200W Class Terminal / Escort Tugboats.
- Contamines crew refuse to work in Panama crew change stand off
The crew of another ship have taken matters into their own hands in a new front in the unfolding crew change crisis.
- UZMAR announces the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust!
UZMAR proudly announces the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust, PAKISTAN for Four newbuild RAstar 3200W Class Terminal / Escort Tugboats.
- Democrats wants US$170 million in Covid grants taken from Swissport
MASS layoffs at groundhandler Swissport USA has prompted congressional demands for a clawback of the US$170
- Carriers divert to Port of Tripoli 43 miles away after Beirut blast
LEADING container lines are diverting ships to Lebanon's smaller terminal of Tripoli after the devastating explosion at Beirut's port that...
- Beirut needs immediate shipments of grain - food is in short supply
WITH the Port of Beirut closed after the massive explosion and infrastructure destroyed, food shortages are rife and half a million children in the...
- IAG Cargo passenger-freighter idea pays off as sales soar 33.1pc
IAG CARGO's strategy of setting up a scheduled cargo network of passenger-freighters while most of its aircraft are grounded has paid off,...
- DHL Express expands fleet capacity with four converted B767-300Fs
WORLD's leading express service provider DHL Express is to add four B767-300 Boeing converted freighters (BCF) as part of its efforts to continue...
- FAA probes allegations Boeing pressured their designated QC inspectors
THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) has begun a probe into Boeing after its employees authorised by the government to assess the quality of...
- Antonov Airlines flies two trains from Germany to China
UKRANIAN carrier Antonov Airlines recently teamed up with KN Airlift to transport two Max Bogl TSB trains from Munich to Chengdu, reports...
- Melbourne welcomes largest capacity box ship to call at the port
THE Port of Melbourne (PoM) played host to the 10,662 TEU CMA CGM Ural, the largest container ship by maximum capacity to call at the port