CONNECTICUT's XPO Logistics plans to acquire Kuehne + Nagel's UK contract logistics unit
- XPO to acquire Kuehne + Nagel's UK contract logistics unit
- Old Dominion Freight Line revenue advances despite softer market
OLD Dominion Freight Line, the big Nasdaq-listed North Carolina trucker, posted a quarterly 2
- America's big private LTL trucker moves billing to DDC Intelligence
AMERICA's biggest privately-owned trucker, Colorado's Estes Express Lines, is to deploy the DDC Intelligence billing system by migrating its...
- US LTL industry looks healthy with higher contract rates
LESS-THAN-TRUCKLOAD (LTL) carriers in the US are in excellent financial health, a major turnaround from a decade ago when the industry was in...
- Insurance rate spikes, regulations, low profits take toll on US trucking
A SURGE in insurance rates has forced Alabama-based flatbed carrier, Carney Trucking Company, to close
- XPO Logistics first half profit up 4pc to US$798 million as sales fall 2.4pc
XPO Logistics first half operating profit was up four per cent year on year to US$798 million drawn on revenues of $8
- Old Dominion named in Forbes' 2019 America's Best Employer List
NORTH Carolina's Old Dominion Freight Line was named by Forbes magazine to its 2019 list of America's Best Employers, in that it attracts and...
- Old Dominion Q1 profit up 21.9pc to US$133,323, sales rise 7.1pc
AWARD-WINNING North Carolina less-than-truckload motor carrier Old Dominion Freight Line increased first quarter net profit 21
- Canadian National buys Winnipeg trucker-logistics firm TransX
THE Canadian National Railway (CN) has bought Winnipeg-based transport service provider TransX Group of Companies, reports American Shipper
- Forward Air to buy FSA Logistics for US$27 million
FORWARD Air Corporation, an air cargo transportation services provider, has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire last mile...
- Old Dominion Freight Line says last quarter truck volume holds up well
NORTH CAROLINA trucker Old Dominion Freight Line has reported that less than truckload (LTL) tons per day increased 3
- Old Dominion Q3 profit up 69.5pc to US$173.4 million as sales rise 21.2pc
NORTH CAROLINA trucker Old Dominion Freight Line, posted a third quarter 69
- Turnover at big truckload fleets highest level since 2015: ATA
ANNUALISED turnover large truckload carriers jumped four percentage points in the second quarter to 98 per cent, according to American Trucking...
- Old Dominion's profit up 66.1pc to US$163.4m as revenue rises 23pc
NORTH CAROLINA's Old Dominion Freight Line posted a 66
- XPO to buy 770 tractors for US$90 million in LTL fleet
GREENWICH, Connecticut-based XPO Logistics, the second-largest less-than-truckload (LTL) provider in North America, plans to invest about US$90...
- Houston, Galveston, Corpus Christi ports reopen with draft restrictions
THE ports of Houston, Galveston and Corpus Christi have reopened now that flood waters are starting to recede in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey....
- Old Dominion Freight Line's LTL tons per day drops 1.4pc in August
OLD Dominion Freight Line, Inc has announced that less-than-truckload (LTL) tons per day in August declined slightly by 1.4 per cent compared to the...
- XPO back in black, but Q2 sales slow to 202.9pc to US$3.7 billion
GREENWICH, Connecticut's XPO Logistics reversed itself from last year's loss with a second quarter net profit of US$42.6 million, drawn on quarterly...
- Old Dominion Freight Line posts 12pc volume growth in Feb
NORTH Carolina's Old Dominion Freight Line, a less-than-truckload (LTL) motor carrier providing national service, has reported an 11.7 per cent...
- FedEx Freight Offers Expanded Electronic Shipping Solutions - MarketWatch (press release)
FedEx Freight Offers Expanded ElectronicShippingSolutionsMarketWatch (press release)/quotes/zigman/254280/quotes/nls/fdx FDX -0.57% , has further...