HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific says it has reached agreement with Airbus to delay the delivery of A350s and A321neos and was in advanced talks with...
- Cathay Pacific delays Airbus deliveries, in advanced talks with Boeing
- Aussie parliament look into Australia-China trade reliance
AUTRALIA's reliance - and potential over reliance - on China as a trade partner is being put under the microscope of a parliamentary inquiry
- Box ship demolition increases, but scrap prices have fallen 25pc this year
CONTAINERSHIP demolition sales have picked up, but scrap prices have fallen 25 per cent this year, reports London's Loadstar
- K+N's first-half earnings and net profit decline on coronavirus crisis
SWISS forwarding giant Kuehne + Nagel has posted sharp drops in revenue, earnings, and volumes in the first half of the year brought about by the...
- Dachser Brazil transports 250,000 masks for thyssenkrupp Elevadores
GERMANY's Dachser Brazil has coordinated for thyssenkrupp Elevadores the import of 250,000 disposable masks, which were later distributed to all...
- China's autonomous vehicle company WeRide starts driverless testing
CHINA's autonomous vehicle startup, WeRide, a Chinese autonomous vehicle startup, has become the first standalone company to start fully...
- Asian waters remain chief locale for worldwide for losing big ships at sea
ASIAN waters accounted for a third of a large vessels lost at sea globally, even as large shipping losses are at a record low having fallen 20 per...
- DHL signs up ATSG for a Boeing 767-300 freighter links on Asia flights
DHL Express has turned to freighter lessor Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) to provide a Boeing 767-300 converted freighter to cover the DHL...
- E-commerce continues to be hurt by Indonesia's pandemic restrictions
E-COMMERCE platforms continue to take a hit from the social restrictions imposed by Indonesia because of the Covid-19 pandemic, reports the Jakarta...
- Singapore holds top spot as world shipping centre for 7th straight year
THE Baltic Exchange, in collaboration with China's official news agency Xinhua, has published the 2020 Xinhua-Baltic International Shipping...
- Air freight rates rise to pre-Covid level as fuel prices increase to new levels
AIR freight rates have returned to mid-March levels as jet fuel prices continue to rise, according to London's Loadstar
- LNG drives Northern Sea Route H1 transits up 1.1pc to 14.5 million tonnes
SHIPMENTS on the Northern Sea Route increased 1
- DHL 2Q operating profit up 16pc to US$1 billion after revenue loss
EXPRESS delivery giant Deutsche Post DHL's second quarter operating profit rose 16 per cent to EUR890 million (US$1
- United warns 36,000 US-based employees of apprehended layoffs
UNITED Airlines has notified 36,000 of its US employees, or 45 per cent of its workforce, that their jobs are at risk after federal payroll aid...
- Ships Hit Smaller Sea Animals More Often than Researchers Thought
New research sheds light on the range of creatures killed and injured by collisions
- IMF sees rebound in 2021, but with less bounce than it did before
THE International Monetary Fund (IMF), an inter-governmental international lender of last resort, recently downwardly revised its 3
- Ports need US$13 billion upgrade as shippers reshore from China
CONTAINER terminals in Southeast Asia may need to invest up to US$13 billion to keep pace with expected supply chain diversification from China,...
- Global Port Tracker reports lowest level US retail imports in years
MAJOR US container port volume is expected to be well below last year's levels as the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic continues, according to the...
- How to get more women seafarers on board!
Around 80% of international trade is seaborne, making seafaring key to worldwide security, development and economic prosperity.
- Australian note air cargo moves toward structural recovery in June
PERSONAL protective equipment shipments volumes faded, but global air cargo volumes in June provided the first real indicators of the sector's...