RUSSIAN flag carrier Aeroflot posted a net loss of RUB7
- Aeroflot suffers US$114 million first half loss as revenues rise 10.6pc
- ATSG's revenue rises 10.9pc to US$58.6 million driven by leasing demand
AIR Transport Services Group (ATSG), a provider of medium wide-body aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation services, has announced that second...
- Textainer reverses loss with US$17.7 million profit as leasing rises 12pc
TEXTAINER Group Holdings, a major lessor
- Intermodal fortunes rise, but shippers brace for higher rates to come
THE Intermodal Association of North America (IANA) posted a 6
- Atlas Air Q2 volume revenue at record high, but fails to prevent a loss
AIRCRAFT lessor Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings posted a second quarter net loss of US$21
- Seaspan's Q2 net profit soars 140pc thanks to GCI acquisition
HONG Kong's Seaspan Corporation's net earnings and revenues in the second quarter of 2018 skyrocketed year over year thanks to its...
- Hong Kong owner Seaspan appoints Tina Lai as head of human resources
HONG Kong's Seaspan Corporation, the world's largest independent containership owner operator, has announced that Tina Lai has been appointed...
- Airbus wins 186 orders on day one at Farnborough airshow
THE Farnborough airshow clocked up commercial aircraft orders worth a total of US$43
- Savannah-Charleston chassis deal said to be price-fixing FMC must end
THE Institute of International Container Lessors (IICL), a group whose members own containers and container chassis, is objecting to an application...
- List of freighter transactions from mid-June through mid-July
FEDEX plans to take delivery of thirty-three Boeing 767Fs and nine 777Fs by the end of its fiscal year 2020, according to Cargo Facts Update of...
- Hong Kong's Henry Cheng to buy Irish plane lessor for US$2.8 billion
HONG KONG's Henry Cheng, the jewelry to property magnate, will acquire Dublin's Sky Leasing for US$2
- Maersk consolidates reefer production in China and closes Chile plant
AP Moeller Maersk's subsidiary, Maersk Container Industry (MCI), is consolidating the production of refrigerated shipping containers in China and...
- CMB to long-term charter four 3,800-TEUers from Ocean Yield
OCEAN Yield is buying four 2014-built 3,800-TEU container vessels with 12-year bareboat charters to companies owned and guaranteed by CMB NV
- MSC signs with BoxTech Database to 10 million box mark
ITALIAN-SWISS shipping giant MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company) has joined CMA CGM and Maersk in signing on to BIC's BoxTech Global Container...
- Asia's first big aircraft recycling facility open in Harbin
ASIA's first big aircraft recycling facility, China Aircraft Recycling Remanufacturing Base (the 'Base'), owned by Aircraft Recycling...
- Scorpio sells another six MR tankers to CMB Leasing
SCORPIO Tankers has agreed to sell six medium-range tankers to CMB Financial Leasing in a leaseback deal as part of its efforts to improve liquidity...
- Positive outlook for global air argo market
CONFIDENCE in the air cargo market and concerns over tight capacity at peak periods are top of mind issues for charter operators with forwarders...
- HKSOA supports measures to attract more service providers
THE Hong Kong Shipowners Association (HKSOA) has voiced its support for the recommendations contained in the Maritime Leasing Paper that was...
- Nevsky Shipyard delivers dry cargo vessel of Project RSD49, Pola Sevastiana
Nevsky Shipyard delivers dry cargo vessel of Project RSD49, Pola Sevastiana
- Okskaya Shipyard delivers lead multi-purpose diving catamaran Igor Ilyin
Okskaya Shipyard delivers lead multi-purpose diving catamaran Igor Ilyin