WITH China to US freight rates continuing their rapid bull run, some commentators are predicting that the China to US West Coast prices will surpass...
- US West Coast rates to breach US$4,000 in September
- Normality in air cargo still a long way off: WorldACD
WorldACD has said that normality is still a long way off for the air cargo industry, according to its latest data, which shows that the demand side...
- Kerry Logistics subsidiary Kerry Apex is top NVOCC from Asia to the US
HONG Kong's Kerry Logistics Network announced that Kerry Apex, its indirect wholly-owned subsidiary, was the number one non-vessel operating...
- July's US import rally not a signal of a rapid recovery in box traffic
THE sharp upswing in demand on transpacific headhaul routes while the US is still in the grip of the pandemic has confounded analysts who had...
- Most of the Wakashio ship now on the the Indian Ocean's floor!
Front three-quarters of the Wakashio bulk carrier now sitting on the floor of the Indian Ocean
- By refusing to work, more over-contract seafarers get off via Panama
After recent success in helping the crew of the MV Contamines get off their vessel and be repatriated via Panama, the ITF has helped more seafarers...
- Contamines crew refuse to work in Panama crew change stand off
The crew of another ship have taken matters into their own hands in a new front in the unfolding crew change crisis.
- Container shortfall to normalise in next 2 months: Adani Ports CEO
THE slowdown in container markets is likely to end soon and volumes are expected to rise in the coming months, according to the CEO of Adani Ports...
- HK box volume up 3.3pc in July, the highest monthly total this year
THE Port of Hong Kong saw container throughput increase by 3
- Amazon opens airport facilities in Hawaii to meet its need for speed
AMAZON AIR has opened two new airport terminals in Maui and on Hawaii Island to enable more rapid deliveries for Prime customersi, reports New...
- Cathay flew 98.7pc fewer passengers and 39.8pc less cargo in July
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 42,984 passengers in July, a year-on-year decrease of 98
- Shenzhen's Huawei and ZTE set to be shut out of India's 5G network trials
CHINA's Huawei and ZTE are set to be kept out of India's plans to roll out its 5G networks as relations between the two countries hit a four...
- Cargo volumes at Brussels Airport surge 9.9pc for second straight month
BRUSSELS Airport posted a 9
- SC Ports steady freight movements minimises full-year volume drop
SOUTH Carolina Ports Authority (SC Ports Authority) finished fiscal year 2020 with relatively steady volumes compared to fiscal year 2019 despite...
- Korean shipping begins to recover from five years of financial crisis
KOREA's shipping industry has been slowly recovering from the fallout of an industry-wide crisis five years ago that led to the bankruptcy of a...
- Korean Air July cargo up 19.3pc, but Asiana drags all down to 1.6pc
KOREAN Air cargo traffic grew 19
- Port of Virginia throughput declines 16.8pc in July to 221,028 TEU
THE Port of Virginia posted a 16
- China phone shipments fall 35pc after 10pc fall in May, 16pc in June
SMARTPHONE shipments in China plunged 35 per cent in July compared with a year earlier, government data released on Tuesday shows, reported Reuters
- Korean shipyards retake top spot in July orders!
South Korean shipbuilders grabbed the No. 1 ranking in new shipping orders in July for the first time this year, beating their Chinese rivals,...
- Home Depot to opens three distribution centres near Atlanta
BIG BOX retailer Home Depot to has announced that it will open three distribution centres in Georgia over the next 18 months to support the growing...