CASH-STRAPPED Chinese domestic liner operator Antong Holdings has begun selling assets to raise cash, a day after securing a government bailout
- Antong Holdings auctions general cargo ship after government bailout
- 1st A321 converted freighter completes initial test flight
JOINT-VENTURE company between Aircraft Transport Services Group (ATSG) and Precision Aircraft Solutions (PAS), 321 Precision Conversions, has...
- Oil major Shell looks to decarbonise shipping by 2050
OIL major Shell has highlighted hydrogen and fuel cells to achieve decarbonised shipping by 2050, reports Colchester's Seatrade Maritime News
- Boeing plans a quiet comeback for 737 Max as grounding nears end
BOEING Co is planning a comeback for the 737 Max, the grounded jetliner that has spent almost two years in controversy and tragedy after two fatal...
- Geodis has new managing director in Vietnam
GLOBAL logistics service provider Geodis has announced the appointment of Simon Vandekerckove as country managing director in Vietnam
- Daewoo gets the nod for ammonia-fired ship from LIoyd's Register
SOUTH Korea's Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering Co said it has gained approval for its ammonia-powered ship from Lloyd's Register, a...
- Singapore welcomes world's largest LNG powered containership
THE world's largest LNG-powered containership - the 23,000 TEU CMA CGM Jacques Saade - made its maiden call in Singapore early this week
- Canadian Pacific joins TradeLens blockchain shipping platform
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) has announced it has joined TradeLens, a blockchain-based platform that enables the secure and transparent transfer...
- Seaspan returns to Sanmar for fleet expansion to service Vancouver market
- Work begins on 1.2 million TEU Abidjan container terminal
FRENCH logistics giant Bollore and Maersk's global port operator APM Terminals (APMT) have joined to build a 1
- National Airlines calls up three freighters in response to capacity crunch
AMERICA's go-anywhere-anytime carriers National Airlines and National Air Cargo are bringing the first relief materials to cyclone-hit Mozambique
- EL AL Cargo expands air freight operations with Dubai service
ISRAEL's EL AL has further expanded its cargo operations through a new service to Dubai and by entering into a new partnership with CargoJetX on...
- JAL and Matternet link up on drones for medical gear delivery
TOKYO-BASED Japan Airlines (JAL) has signed a memorandum of understanding with California-based drone maker Matternet to explore medical delivery...
- Mike Honious promoted to take charge of Geodis operations in America
FRENCH logistics giant Geodis has announced the promotion of Mike Honious as president and CEO of Geodis in Americas, under the responsibility of the...
- Port of Rotterdam Authority appoints Boudewijn Siemons as new COO
Boudewijn Siemons, 56, has been appointed as the new Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Port of Rotterdam Authority this month
- Annual peak air cargo season at full tilt all the way to Christmas
THE peak season is in full swing for international air freight when shippers pay more for less, reports New York's FreightWaves
- Evergreen joins Arkas/Emes to offer Black Sea loops from Piraeus
TAIWAN shipping giant Evergreen is launching two new services between East Mediterranean and the Black Sea, one of them in cooperation with...
- Air cargo recovery in India driven by perishables, pharma and e-commerce
MUMBAI International Airport (MIAL) handled 72,000 tonnes of general cargo between April and August, a staggering 278 per cent increase over the same...
- Amazon Air stepped up freighter operations by 27pc during summer
AMAZON Air expanded its daily flight schedule by 27 per cent over the summer, according to a report issued by the Chaddick Institute for Metropolitan...
- HMM opens new Fleet Control Centre in Busan after delivery of new box ships
SOUTH Korean ship owner HMM has opened a new Fleet Control Centre located at its R&D facilities in Busan, which is designed to monitor and control...