TWENTY-EIGHT incidents of armed robbery and piracy took place in Asia during the first six months of the year aboard ships, down 32 per cent year on...
- Incidents of piracy, armed robbery in Asia plunge 32pc in H1 2019
- CP Rail H1 profits up 47pc to US$879 million as sales rise 9.7pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway posted a first half 47
- Airbus delivers first helicopter to Royal Canadian Mounted Police
AIRBUS has delivered Canada's first Airbus twin-engine H145 helicopter to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police's Air Support Unit based in...
- Iran's top box port, Shahid Rajaee, handles 1.07m TEU in H1FY
SHAHID Rajaee Port in south of Iran loaded and unloaded 1
- Port of Colombo takes the crown as fastest growing among top world ports
SRI Lanka's port of Colombo handled 3,415,298 TEU in the first half of the year, a year-on-year increase of 15
- Kerry Logistics ramps up H1 profit driven by strong Asian trade
HONG Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics saw double-digit profit and revenue growth for the first six months of 2018 from the corresponding prior-year...
- Cosco H1 profit dives 98pc despite revenue increase
CHINA's Cosco Shipping Holdings said it had eked out a profit attributable to equity holders of the company of CNY40
- Hamburg's H1 traffic drops to 4.3m TEU with transshipments, empties down
THE German port of Hamburg handled 4
- Gothenburg H1 volumes surge 19pc after resolving labour dispute
THE southwest Swedish Port of Gothenburg handled 378,000 TEU during the first six months of 2018, an increase of 19 per cent from the corresponding...
- CSP H1 net profit up 70pc excluding one-offs, revenues soar 80pc to US$495m
HONG Kong-based Cosco Shipping Ports (CSP) recorded a profit attributable to equity holders of the company of US$169 million for the first six months...
- Mombasa's 2nd terminal sees 60pc H1 growth
THE port of Mombasa's second and newest container terminal that began operations in 2016 handled 34,837 TEU in the first half of the year, a...
- Singamas posts US$2.1m H1 loss due to higher costs and currency appreciation
CONTAINER manufacturer Singamas Container Holdings suffered a first-half loss of US$2
- Clarksons' H1 profit dives 21pc to US$18.5m
UK-based global ship broker and research consultancy Clarkson PLC saw its profits plunge 20
- Schiphol sees cargo demand slide 2.6pc in H1
AMSTERDAM Schiphol Airport saw its cargo volumes decline by 2
- Russia's soaring box traffic slows, but still retains double digit growth
SOARING Russian container traffic of recent years has slowed from 11
- OOCL H1 volume up 6pc as revenue per box rises 9.6pc
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line's (OOCL) first half operational update declared a six per cent year-on-year increase in container...
- Port of Antwerp H1 box throughput surges 8.3pc to 5.5m TEU
A RECORD container throughput of more than 1 million TEU in May helped the Port of Antwerp to gain on a record first quarter to post a 6
- Panalpina sees H1 profits rise and unveils another perishables investment
SWISS forwarder Panalpina reported a first-half net profit of CHF36
- MPC Container Ships suffers H1 loss on back ship purchases
MPC Container Ships, an Oslov start-up that was created in January, has recorded a first-half net loss of US$436,000 before taxes.
- Ukraine's ports see H1 transshipment container traffic rise 6.2pc
UKRAINE's seaports handled in the first half of the year a total of 66.3 million tonnes of cargo, representing an increase of five per cent compared...