FRENCH shipping line CMA CGM and subsidiary line APL handled the largest combined share of US containerised imports in the first six months of the...
- Top 40 container shipping lines' H1 rankings: JOC
- Black Sea Container market volume up 8.52pc in first half of 2019
BLACK SEA container terminals in the Ukraine, Romania, Russia and Bulgaria increased first half throughput 8
- Amsterdam Schiphol's H1 cargo drops 9.2pc amid slot shortage
AMSTERDAM Airport Schiphol (S) saw its total cargo volume fall by 9
- Containership deliveries, newbuilds hit historic lows, says new study
CONTAINERSHIP deliveries in the first half reached a historic lows as did newbuilding orders, said MPC Container Ships ASA, an Oslo-based owner and...
- Cosco Shipping Ports' H1 profit falls 13pc despite 4.5pc hike in revenue
CHINA's Cosco Shipping Ports' (CSP) net profit for the first half of the year dropped 12
- OOIL back in the black with a H1 profit of US$139m despite economic uncertainties
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), now a Cosco unit, and parent of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), has announced a...
- YZJ Shipbuilding's H1 earnings rise 11pc YoY to US$345.4m
YANGZIJIANG (YZJ) Shipbuilding achieved 11 per cent higher profits in the first half of the year compared to 2018, to stand at US$345
- Logistics segment boosts HHLA's H1 earnings (EBIT) to US$127.4m
GERMANY's Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) recorded first-half earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of EUR114
- Fraport H1 profit up 17pc to US$184.2 million as revenue rises 5.2pc
GERMANY's global airport operator Fraport's first half net profit increased 17
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared 42 per cent year on year to US$128
- IAG Cargo H1 sales off 3.2pc to US$312.2 million, blames global trend
IAG Cargo has posted a 3
- DSV sees air freight volumes rise 1pc and profit up to US$313m in H1
DSV's air freight volumes rose in the first half of the year by one per cent, but fell by two per cent in the second quarter of the year, due to...
- Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport sees H1 cargo traffic rise 2pc
SHEREMETYEVO International Airport processed 148,000 tonnes of cargo and 22,000 tonnes of mail in the first half of the year, a year-on-year increase...
- Westports' H1 box volume surges 17pc to 5.27 million TEU
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd handled 5
- Lufthansa Cargo's earnings shrink in H1 on back of overcapacity
FALLING demand on tradelanes between Europe and Asia dragged down Lufthansa Cargo's first-half adjusted earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT)...
- US rail freight volumes continue to fall, down 3.4pc in H1
US rail freight traffic is continuing to decrease with volumes for the week ending July 20 contracting 4
- K+N's H1 air cargo volumes drop 5.8pc due to trade barriers
KUEHNE + NAGEL (K+N) suffered a first half air freight volume decline of 5
- Global trade tensions drag down HPH Trust H1 net profit by 26pc to US$30m
SINGAPORE-LISTED HPH Trust, Hong Kong's Hutchison organisation's port operating arm, saw its first-half performance continue to be affected...
- Box volumes on China's Yangtze River rise 5.3pc in H1 to 9.4m TEU
MAJOR ports located along China's Yangtze river collectively handled 1
- Incidents of piracy, armed robbery in Asia plunge 32pc in H1 2019
TWENTY-EIGHT incidents of armed robbery and piracy took place in Asia during the first six months of the year aboard ships, down 32 per cent year on...