THE UK's Royal Navy is preparing to accompany ships through the Strait of Hormuz amid a flareup in Middle East tensions, in the wake of the US...
- UK's navy to escort ships through Strait of Hormuz
- Stowaways jailed for disrputing box ship operations in London
THE UK has jailed four stowaways from Nigeria and Liberia for affray offences
- Trump urges Boris, Farage to team up and drop the EU-approved deal
US President Donald Trump has urged British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Brexit party leader Nigel Farage to join forces in the December 12...
- Security experts warn of China's influence at US ports
CHINA can use its financial control at foreign ports to create markets through which it can strengthen its trade relationships, according to US-China...
- President Trump lifts sanctions on Turkish officials and ministries following ceasefire
US President Donald Trump has ordered the lifting of sanctions against two Turkish ministries and three senior government officials after...
- GAC offers airport to reception centre 'PetCare' transportation service
GAC UK has commenced a new service, PetCare by ECS Group, to fly pets by air to and from the United Kingdom
- Conference in London to focus on information warfare in the maritime environment
SMi will present the third annual Maritime Information Warfare conference at the Copthorne Tara Hotel in Kensington, London from November 18-19
- Low take-up forces Hong Kong shipping cryptocoin out of business
HONG KONG-based start-up 300cubits has suspended its container shipping cryptocurrency, as the industry enters 'crunch time' for...
- Emirates SkyCargo to transport produce for Dubai's Seafood Souq
EMIRATES SkyCargo has joined forces with Dubai-based e-commerce start-up Seafood Souq to support efficient transportation of seafood for Seafood...
- Qantas Freight oversees Jetstar Asia's cargo capacity through new partnership
QANTAS Freight is to manage low-cost carrier Jetstar Asia's cargo capacity across 23 stations in 13 markets, starting from November 20
- MPC Capital and Zeaborn join forces to boost containership management
GERMANY's MPC Capital Group and Zeaborn Group are to merge their chartering and commercial management to create a fleet of more than 160...
- Shanghai Shipping Exchange, CargoSmart create a new shipping index
SHANGHAI Shipping Exchange, a shipping index organisation, and CargoSmart Ltd, a global shipment management software solutions provider, are joining...
- Maersk CEO wants to talk to US President Trump about free trade
CEO of AP Moller-Maersk, Soren Skou, wants to meet US President Donald Trump and convince him about the merits of free trade
- London International Shipping Week to focus on change September 12
LONDON International Shipping Week will open
- Royal Marines used brute force, says tanker captain
The captain of a tanker seized while carrying Iranian oil has said Royal Marines used "brute force" in detaining his ship.
- BP has no plans to take its tankers through Hormuz
BP has not taken any of its oil tankers through the Strait of Hormuz since a July 10 attempt by Iran to seize one of its vessels, the British...
- UK deploys warship to escort commercial shipping in Strait of Hormuz
A TYPE 45 warship has been deployed by the UK to help escort commercial vessels through the Strait of Hormuz after Iran's Revolutionary Guard...
- Diverted Iranian oil tanker suspected of illegal ship-to-ship transfers
THE Panama-flagged 1,899-dwt oil tanker Riah that Iran said it towed into its waters after a call for help over technical problems, is alleged to...
- Panalpina suffers slight decline in first half profit and revenue
SWISS global forwarder Panalpina recorded stable has a first half year-on-year 5
- New services afoot in European rail freight with focus on China expansion
CHINA Railway Container Transport Co and the Czech Republic's CD Cargo have signed a memorandum on strategic co-operation that paves the way for...