CEVA Logistics has been awarded a five-year contract to manage spare parts and components for Airbus at the aircraft manufacturer's site in...
- CEVA wins 5-year contract to manage Airbus parts in Hamburg
- Big 4 European carriers plan to tackle greenhouse gas emissions
MAERSK, CMA CGM, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) and Hapag-Lloyd aim to team up to accelerate progress with the decarbonisation of ocean...
- Air France KLM 2019 cargo falls 5.9pc to US$2.2 billion in downturn
AIR FRANCE-KLM airline posted a 5
- Hapag-Lloyd's 2019 ebit up 80pc to US$908m, accenting profitable trades
GERMAN container shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd improved its year-on-year earnings before interest and tax (Ebit) by 80 per cent to EUR811 million...
- Euroseas widens 2016 loss to US$1.7m, but sales rise 16.3pc to $40m
ATHENS-BASED short-sea operator Euroseas widened an annual net loss to US$1
- Seaspan 2019 profit up 77.3pc to US$368 million as revenue rises 3.6pc
SEASPAN, Hong Kong's non-operating containership owner, posted a 77
- DP World delists from Nasdaq Dubai to fit acquisitions into network
DP WORLD is preparing to delist from Nasdaq Dubai as its parent Port and Free Zone World fails to reap the advantages of a public listing
- Pacific International Lines exit transpacific to focus on north-south trade
SINGAPORE's Pacific International Lines (PIL) will be withdrawing its services from the transpacific market with its last sailing set for next...
- BIFA demands greater transparency in post-Brexit trading relationship
THE director general of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) that represents companies that handle the majority of the UK's trade...
- Shipping can overcome obstacles to digitalisation, conference hears
THE level of technology being fitted into vessels now exceeds any seafarer training, according to former ship's engineer Bernard Twomey, who told...
- DSV Panalpina's airfreight volumes rise but profits decline due to integration
DSV's air freight revenues and volumes improved last year after buying Panalpina
- Vietnam's Vinalines looks to joining global shipping alliances
VIETNAM National Shipping Lines Corporation (Vinalines) has set sights on joining a global shipping alliance by focusing on developing its port...
- Owners of small box ships anticipate that charter rates will continue to rise
OWNERS of mid- to small-sized containerships are optimistic that they can continue to clinch daily charter hire rate increases for extensions or new...
- Luxembourg seeks to boost economic ties with Sri Lanka
LUXEMBOURG aims to boost economic cooperation with Sri Lanka, with its Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Jean Asselborn leading a delegation...
- DP World head sees 'positive signs' despite flat growth in box volume in 2019
DUBAI-BASED port operator DP World announced that it has handled a total of 71
- WFS to provide warehousing services to Etihad Cargo at Frankfurt
ETIHAD Cargo has chosen Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) to provide warehouse and cargo handling services at Frankfurt Airport from February 15, 2020
- Blue Dart loses US$4.65 million in Q3 on back of restructuring initiative
INDIAN express firm Blue Dart has suffered a third-quarter loss of INR330
- American and Delta stop flights to China, widening virus disruption
AMERICAN Airlines has stopped flying to Beijing and Shanghai and will resume services on March 27 due to health concerns from the coronavirus...
- Yilport's 2020-2050 business plan targets organic growth
TURKISH port operator Yilport is aiming to focus on organic growth and to start operations in two container terminals this year, according to its new...
- Port of Houston up 11pc container volume in 2019 to 2,987,291 TEU
THE Port of Houston posted an 11 per cent year-on-year increase in container throughput in 2019 to 2,987,291 TEU making it the fastest growing box...