GERMANY's Frankfurt airport's air cargo volumes remained largely flat in August after recording a year-on-year increase of just 0
- Air cargo volumes at Frankfurt airport dip 0.8pc in August
- Cosco's terminal volumes in August jump 12pc driven by 32pc growth at oversea ports
COSCO Shipping Ports' (CSP) container volumes in August rose by 12 per cent year on year to 8
- Damietta port's container throughput growth is flat in July with 91,700 TEU
EGYPT's Damietta port handled 91,700 TEU in July, up fractionally from the 91,500 TEU that passed through the port during the same month a year...
- Hong Kong air cargo flat at 433,000 tonnes as passengers hit new highs
CARGO and airmail throughput remained steady in July year on year at 433,000 tonnes at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)
- Intermodal fortunes rise, but shippers brace for higher rates to come
THE Intermodal Association of North America (IANA) posted a 6
- US recyclables find markets after ban, but nothing to match loss of China
US PIERS data shows that exports of recyclable waste has found to new markets, but nothing to match the China market that was forcibly shut down by...
- Oil pollution going on despite ship being in port
After the 'Makassar Highway' has been moored in Oskarshamn, the responsibility has been transferred to the civil protection because the ship...
- More oil leaked when convoy tried to increase speed
Another discharge of oil has occurred after the 'Makassar Highway' tow tried to increase speed
- DP World global container volumes spike 5pc to 36m TEU
THE continued upswing in global trade saw Dubai's DP World reporting 4
- HPH Trust Q2 net profit down 37pc to US$21.7m on lower box throughput
HUTCHISON Port Holdings (HPH) Trust announced a 36
- Asia-Europe rate flat at US$882/TEU, up 8.4pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday flat at US$882 per TEU, according to the Shanghai...
- Frankfurt first half air cargo volume flat, falls 2.8pc in June
FRANKFURT Airport's (FRA) semi-annual report posted a 0
- Hong Kong undertakes 12-month reclamation at Shek Kwu Chau
THE Hong Kong Marine Department, for the next year, will be doing reclamation work southwest of Shek Kwu Chau for to enhance integrated waste...
- China says it retaliated in trade war, but doesn't say how or on what
CHINA's Foreign Ministry spokesman said China had imposed countermeasures after America's tariffs came into force, but didn't quite say...
- Trade war starts with 25pc tit-for-tat tariffs on US$68 billion in goods
THE United States has imposed sweeping tariffs on 25 per cent on US$34 billion worth of Chinese flat-screen televisions, aircraft parts and medical...
- Air cargo rates slip in May but are expected to rise again
AIR cargo rates declined in May compared with April levels, but are expected to pick up again in June, reports London's Air Cargo News
- 30 years of dire global warming, carbon warnings prove false
ALARMING official predictions about the dire effects of carbon emissions on global warming - which have become a major cost to world shipping - have...
- Future of container shipping industry is uncertain: study
THE outlook for container shipping over the next 25 years is extremely uncertain, according to a study published by insurer T T Club and consulting...
- Tanker disabled off Cape Flattery
The 'British Robin' was disabled, due to engine exhaust valve issue, approximately 200 nautical miles west-southwest of Cape Flattery, in...
- Etihad Airways loses $1.52b in 2017 as cargo tonnage declines 7.4pc
ETIHAD Airways registered its second annual loss in a row in 2017 on the back of a 7