The ferry service Flesnes - Revsnes on the county road 83 was suspended on Sep 13, 2018, due to technical problems with the 'Roesund'
- Ferry service suspended due to technical trouble
- Ramp damage in Syros
On Sep 12, 2018, a stern ramp of the 'Andros Jet' was detached in the port of Syros and was tilting
- Ferry grounded at Mocaboc Island
On Sep 12, 2018, the 'Lite Ferry 27' ran aground at Mocaboc Island in Tubigon past 1 a
- Ferry suffered propulsion trouble
The ferry services to Arran were disrupted until Sep 16, 2018, after the 'Isle of Arran' encountered a technical issue with the propulsion...
- Ferry suffered ramp damage
The 'Caledonian Isles' sustained damage to both ramps on Sep 6, 2018, one of which was repaired over the weekend and the other was due for...
- Passenger injured in fall from staircase
On Sep 12, 2018, a passenger of the 'Etne' fell down stairs and was seriously injured
- Ferry saved crew of burning fishing vessel
Three crew members of the f/v 'Sulian' who had to abandon their burning ship were rescued by the 'Leif Ercison' late on Sep 10, 2018,...
- Captain suspended, repair critizised
The sanctions against those held responsible for the allision of the 'Tassili II' with the 'Han Xin' in Oran on Sep 1, continued
- Engine failure in Marmaris
In the afternoon hours of Sep 10, 2018, the Port Authority of Karystos was informed by the captain of the 'Evia Star' that the ferry had...
- Ferry suffered rudder damage in grounding
The 'Salish' was withdrawn from the Port Townsend-Coupeville route after the 'Salish' was pulled out of service for emergency repairs...
- Woman fell over board of Elbe ferry
On Sep 9, 2018, a 64-year old woman went over board of the 'Falenstein'
- Ferry saved three castaways
After a trawler capsized in the early morning of Sep 7, 2018, between the mouth of the Casamance River and the Atlantic Ocean, the 'Aline Sitoé...
- Medevac off Sjællands Odde
On Sep 6, 2018, a passenger aboard the 'Color Magic' fell ill while the ferry was enroute from Kiel to Oslo
- Fire on ferry in Palermo
In the morning of Aug 5, 2018, a fire broke out aboard the 'Vesta' at the shipyard of Palermo
- Former Elbe ferry to sail to Norway for overhaul
The 'Grete' has got the new homeport Majuro while still being berthed in Wewelsfleth
- Port officer in Oran dismissed after accident
The Chief Executive Officer of the Port of Oran, Mohamed Aïci Mazari has been removed from his post following the allision of the ferry 'Tassili...
- Damaged ferry towed to Perama
During their investigations firefighters spotted the exact point where the fire broke aboard the 'El Venizelos'
- Third Venezuelan ferry sank due to lack of maintenance
On Sep 3, 2018, the 'Rosa Eugenia' was lying half sunk with the stern submerged in the dock of Puerto La Cruz in the Bay of Pozuelos, being...
- All trucks and vehicles removed
On Sep 2 fire experts along with fire fighters began their investigations aboardof the 'Eleftherios Venizelos'
- Fire in Argao
The LCT 'Lite Ferry 28' caught fire while approaching Taloot Wharf, Argao, in southeast Cebu, upon its arrival from Tagbilaran, Bohol, in the...