NASDAQ-listed JB Hunt Transport Services, one of the largest supply chain solutions providers in North America, has been named by Fortune magazine as...
- Fortune magazine names JB Hunt among world's most admired firms
- Angry Eurotunnel chief slams UK government for 'no-deal' shipping contracts
EUROTUNNEL has accused the UK government of 'anti-competitive' and 'distortionary' behaviour for awarding a string of no-deal Brexit...
- British minister warns of 'very significant' disruption with hard Brexit
THE British Department for Transport (DfT) has warned of 'very significant' disruption on Dover Straits ferry routes if customs checks are...
- Shipping firm lands 'no-deal' Brexit ferry contract but has no ships
A shipping company landed a GBP13
- Chicago Rockford posts 77pc cargo leap as Midwest e-commerce hub
CHICAGO Rockford International Airport has handled 77 per cent more cargo year on year in the first 10 months of 2018 to 1
- Asia-Europe overland transport rises in popularity
DAVIES Turner has revamped its weekly rail import service for less-than-container load (LCL) shipments from China to the United Kingdom to enable the...
- Davies Turner boosts Express China Rail service
UK-based freight forwarding company Davies Turner is enhancing its fixed-day, weekly rail import service for less-than-container-load (LCL)
- Rolls-Royce and Finferries demonstrate world’s first Fully Autonomous Ferry
Rolls-Royce and Finnish state-owned ferry operator Finferries have today successfully demonstrated the world’s first fully autonomous ferry in the...
- Japan tests Trans-Siberian rail to link up with Russia, China, South Korea
JAPAN is to conduct a logistics test using Russia's Trans-Siberian Railway and a ferry line to connect the nation to Russia, China and South...
- Ulysse-CSL Virginia collision: oil spill response continues
European authorities are continuing to respond to an oil spill after a ferry collided with an anchored containership off the coast of Corsica on...
- Medevac off Norddeich
On Oct 6, 2018, at 6
- Bunker oil tank breached in collision
In the collision of the 'Ulysse' with the 'CLS Virginia' a bunker tank of the container ship was breached
- Ferry evacuated after bomb threat
Passengers were evacuated from the Liverpool-bound 'Stena Mersey'' on Oct 7, 2018, after reports that a “device” had been left on...
- Collision off Corsican coast
The 'CSL Virginia', which ad sailed from Genova on Sep 23, 2018, and was anchored north of Cap Corse at the northern Corsica peninsula in the...
- DHL fixed-wing drone flies medicine to Lake Victoria island in Tanzania
GERMAN express delivery giant DHL has completed testing its unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) by flying medicine to Ukerewe Island in Tanzania's Lake...
- Ferry suffered engine breakdown
On Sep 30, 2018, the 'Loch Seaforth' suffered a cooling water leak on its main engine which resulted in the vessel experiencing reduced power
- Ferry bumped into ramp
On Oct 3, 2018, the 'Express 1' bumped into the ramp in the ferry dock in Rønne
- Ferry investigated after probable crank shaft explosion
In the morning of Oct 3 two tugs pulled the 'Regina Seaways' from the ferry terminal in Klaipeda to a yard
- Regina Seaways resumes voyage after fire
A Lithuanian-flagged ferry carrying 335 people in the Baltic Sea is on its way to its destination after reports of a fire on board.
- Ferry REGINA SEAWAYS accident under control, ferry under way
Ferry REGINA SEAWAYS suffered an unclear kind of trouble in engine room in Baltcis sea while en route from Kiel to Klaipeda Lithuania, being...