MAJOR international express service provider DHL Express has announced an average price increase of 4
- DHL Express announces 2021 rate hike of 5pc for Hong Kong and Macau
- Warning on Xmas shipments, airfreight capacity crunch push e-commerce to sea
FLORIDA-BASED parcel delivery network for Latin America SkyPostal has sounded an alarm for disappointments at Christmas
- ONE's launches new JCV service with direct link to Vietnam from Japan and China
JAPAN's Ocean Network Express (ONE) is to launch a new service next month connecting Japan and China to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- WFS scores a double at Madrid Airport
PARIS, France-headquartered Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has won cargo handling contracts with AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and Air China Cargo...
- Oman Aviation Group, DHL sign deal to upgrade cargo services
THE Oman Aviation Group (OAG) has signed a partnership deal in the field of air cargo with German express delivery giant DHL at Muscat International...
- Sealand Asia and CNC Line come up with revamped Philippines services
IN a move to cater to rising demand from Southeast Asian countries, the intra-Asia units of Maersk Line and CMA CGM have fine-tuned their services to...
- Port of Salalah volume up 13pc to 2.2 million TEU in first half
OMAN's Salalah port continues to see significant growth as key lines consolidate operations around the harbour, reports Dubai's Maritime...
- OOCL boosts intra-Asia with Indian subcontinent to China CIX3
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) now a Cosco unit, is introducing the China India Express 3 (CIX3) to provide a more competitive...
- CMA CGM Enhances China India Express (CIX) Service
CMA CGM is pleased to announce that it will be enhancing its existing China India Express (CIX) service that connects Asia with the Indian...
- FedEx to hire 70,000 workers for 'holiday shipping season'
US EXPRESS delivery giant FedEx expects to hire 70,000 seasonal workers, up 27 per cent year on year, to cope with an anticipated Christmas shipping...
- India's major box port volumes increased 17.4pc in July
INDIA's container volumes through the country's ports continued to rise in July, albeit slightly, reports New Delhi's Financial Express
- UN urges support for postal, air cargo and mail operators
THE UN's International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) has appealed to world governments to ensure the priority of air mail during the Covid...
- China witnesses uptick in air cargo as economic activity resumes
AIR freight rates from China to Europe, the US and Japan are rising as China takes the lead in resuming production after the impact of the Covid...
- Maersk breaks ranks and drops Nigerian peak season surcharge
DENMARK's Maersk Line, the world's biggest container carrier has broken ranks with the European Community Shippers Association (ECSA) and...
- Montreal dock strike hit for Prince Rupert, Vancouver delays
BENEFICIAL cargo owners (BCO) shipping through Vancouver and Prince Rupert are to expect delays and congestion into mid-September, reports IHS Media
- HMM joins PSA in Singapore to run container terminal hub
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has become the sixth container line to enter into a joint venture terminal in Singapore with PSA
- COVID-19: Nigeria Repatriates Over 500 Seafarers!
More than 500 seafarers have been repatriated to their various countries from Nigeria in the wake of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, an...
- 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg makes its first call in at Port of Hamburg
With the first call of the 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg, another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- 'HMM HAMBURG' Makes Its First Call in Hamburg
With the first call of the 'HMM HAMBURG', another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- Pemco delivers world's first B737-700 FlexCombi to Texel Air
BAHRAIN's cargo airline Texel Air has taken delivery of the world's first Boeing 737-700 FlexCombi from conversion firm Pemco