DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's largest operators of ports with locations in more than 50 countries, handled 33
- DP World H1 box volume dips 5pc due to Covid-19
- New airlines brings cargo growth to Brussels Airport in June
BRUSSELS Airport saw its cargo volumes increase by 4
- American Airlines H1 cargo revenue slumps 37pc to US277m
AMERICAN Airlines has offered cargo-only flights during the COVID-19 pandemic, but the new line of business didn't overcome the lost cargo moved...
- HPH Trust HI profit slides 9pc, box throughput down 8pc to 10.3m TEU
SINGAPORE-LISTED Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH Trust) says the severe slowdown in global trade amid the Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in its...
- OOIL sails through H1 with volume down 2.6pc and revenue up 3.2pc for OOCL
ORIENT Overseas International Line (OOIL), the parent company of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) and a subsidiary of Cosco, has announced...
- Ontario International Airport freight shipments surge 30pc in June
AIRFREIGHT shipments increased by nearly 30 per cent in June and 20 per cent in the first half of the year at Ontario International Airport (ONT),...
- Dublin's second quarter container throughput declines 14pc to 173,000 TEU
THE Port of Dublin's unitised trade, trailers and containers combined, fell 13
- Airfreight rates tick up as passenger-freighters depart from the market
Airfreight rates have increased after the declines of the past weeks, with forwarders reporting further increases on the way
- Cathay Pacific delays Airbus deliveries, in advanced talks with Boeing
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific says it has reached agreement with Airbus to delay the delivery of A350s and A321neos and was in advanced talks with...
- China-Africa trade down 20pc, hit from coronavirus in first half
TWO-WAY trade between China and Africa fell 19
- US box imports slide 10pc in June, better performance by west coast ports
UNLIKE the trend of the past year, US west coast ports fared better in comparison with their east and Gulf coast gateway rivals last month, recording...
- K+N's first-half earnings and net profit decline on coronavirus crisis
SWISS forwarding giant Kuehne + Nagel has posted sharp drops in revenue, earnings, and volumes in the first half of the year brought about by the...
- Transpacific gets boost prices speedily react to reduced capacity
TRANSPACIFIC gets a much-needed boost as open market physical prices quickly reacted to reduced capacity caused by the pandemic air travel suspension
- Port of Virginia's FY2020 box volumes down 6.2pc handling 2.8m TEU
THE Port of Virginia's cargo volume was off by more than 181,000 TEU in fiscal year 2020, with the decrease attributable to the trade tariffs...
- Cathay Pacific anticipates historic loss of US$1.28 billion due to virus
HONG Kong's flag carrier Cathay Pacific says it expects to incur a substantial loss of HKD9
- Heathrow to close runway for repairs amid passenger traffic decline
HEATHROW Airport will close one of its two runways for the next few weeks for the preparatory work to begin as passenger traffic continues to...
- Southwest Airlines: Passenger numbers must triple to avoid layoffs
AMERICA's Southwest Airlines says passenger numbers need to triple by the end of the year to avoid layoffs, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Turkish Cargo ups market share despite - or because of - Covid-19
TURKISH Cargo claims said it had increased its market share to five per cent from 4
- Asian waters remain chief locale for worldwide for losing big ships at sea
ASIAN waters accounted for a third of a large vessels lost at sea globally, even as large shipping losses are at a record low having fallen 20 per...
- LA-Long Beach post double digit declines in first half due to Covid-19
CONTAINER volume through the Port of Los Angeles was down 9