SOME 2,753 vessels, totalling 328
- Scrubbers investment expected to have 18-month payback for megas
- Dublin Port Company reports 2019 growth of 3.6pc to 1.5 million unitised units
The Dublin Port Company has reported a growth in unitised volumes of 3
- Cartwright introduces new fridge trailer for air cargo market
UK's Altrincham, Cheshire-headquartered Cartwright Europe has launched a new fridge trailer specifically designed for the air cargo market in...
- AF-KLM, Delta and Virgin's cargo in new major transatlantic tie up
AIR France-KLM Cargo, Delta Air Lines Cargo and Virgin Atlantic Cargo are hoping to capitalise on their new joint venture on the transatlantic, which...
- Two experts debate relative merits of Phase One US-China Trade Deal
TWO articles take differing views of the Phase One US-China Trade Deal with the conservative Federalist journal praising it while the more leftist...
- Sky Eagle Cargo knows the road between Hong Kong and Guangzhou
THE Sky Eagle Cargo Service Co Ltd, a cross-border specialist, can pick up and deliver freight at Hong Kong's Kwai Chung Container Port as well...
- China Coast Guard ship joins exercises with Philippines Coast Guard
A CHINA Coast Guard CCG Type 718B patrol ship was welcomed in Philippines with a ceremony, marking the start of the first ever official visit by a...
- Five tips on how to handle your shipments during the CNY period
THE Chinese New Year (CNY) is the most important festival in China with the main celebrations lasting for more than three weeks
- India changes rules to allow US airlines to carry out own ground handling
INDIA will permit North American, Canadian and Australian airlines to perform their own ground handling activities after the Union Cabinet agreed to...
- DHL Supply Chain to manage Nestle's warehousing needs in Myanmar
WORLD'S largest food company Nestle has appointed global market leader for contract logistics solutions, DHL Supply Chain (DHL), to manage...
- Tighter capacity drives up container spot rates on major trade lanes
ASIA to Europe and the US spot rates surged in the final weeks of last year, on the back of tightening supply and low sulphur surcharges to comply...
- Hapag-Lloyd sets up quality service centre in Mauritius, Africa
GERMANY's Hapag-Lloyd has opened a new Quality Service Centre (QSC) in Mauritius, Africa that will serve demand on the fast-growing continent
- Forwarders urged to automate sales online to attract SMEs as freight customers
THE world's leading freight forwarders have been improving their digital services, with seven forwarders now expecting their customers to use a...
- Chittagong box volume up 7pc to 3.1m TEU, Dhaka ICD throughput also rises
BANGLADESH's leading gateway, Chittagong port posted seven per cent growth in container volumes last year
- Saudia launches ambitious logistics services for Saudi Arabian airports
SAUDI Arabian Airlines has launched the Saudi Arabian Logistics (SAL) company, a new division that will provide logistics and ground handling...
- Korea's HMM looks to expand box shipping fleet to one million TEU
HYUNDAI Merchant Marine's (HMM) head Jae Hoon Bae has outlined how the carrier aims to double its capacity to one million TEU, in a New...
- Turkish Airlines invest in fleet upgrade to start 4 new routes in 2020
TURKISH Airlines will launch four new routes this year amid plans to expand and upgrade its fleet with next-generation aircraft while replacing older...
- Shipowners now face IMO 2020's compliance conundrum worldwide
THE potential impact of IMO 2020 that restricts the sulphur content in marine fuel to 0
- CMA CGM launches 'The Hub' digital centre development in Lebanon
CMA CGM in Lebanon has recruited 20 digital specialists, including blockchain architects, API specialist and cybersecurity experts
- Port of Chittagong experiences its slowest growth in seven years
THE Port of Chittagong posted a 3