THERE is growing evidence that some US companies are heeding to US President Trump's demand for them to 'immediately start looking for an...
- Signs of manufacturing migration following US tariffs on China
- DHL's global trade barometer drops down to 47 into negative zone
The DHL Global Trade Barometer (GTB) has fallen by one point overall to 47, indicating slightly negative growth
- Cargo airline belonging to India's SpiceJet looks to list on stock exchange
INDIA's SpiceJet is planning to launch an initial public offering for its SpiceXpress cargo airline
- DHL and Ethiopian Airlines step up their joint venture
DHL and Ethiopian Airlines have appointed Berhanu Kassa as general manager to lead their joint venture as it scales up its operations with three...
- FedEx slashes freighter capacity on weak outlook by retiring aircraft
FEDEX chairman Fred Smith has announced that the express giant is to cut its freighter capacity in response to weaker macroeconomic conditions
- DHL Express announces 5pc price increase for 2020 in Hong Kong and Macau
MAJOR international express services provider, DHL Express, has announced an average shipment price increase of 4
- DHL, SATS team up to offer tailormade catering solutions for airlines in Asia
DHL Supply Chain and Asia-based food solutions provider SATS Ltd have inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to develop bespoke solutions that...
- DHL moves all equipment for Rugby World Cup tournament in Japan
DHL Express has delivered a total of 67,000 kilogrammes of equipment and training and technical gear for the 20 teams that are competing in the Rugby...
- Germany's air freight volumes plunge 24.6pc in June, IATA data reveals
THE total volume of air cargo volumes exported from Germany fell 24
- DHL signs multi-year airfreight deal with Komatsu
DHL Express and DHL Global Forwarding have signed a new multi-year agreement with leading construction and mining business Komatsu and will import...
- New Sydney airport seeks help from freight firms on new hub design
WESTERN Sydney Airport has signed memoranda of understanding (MoU) with ten leading freight companies to gain their opinions and suggestions about...
- 21 Air good to go on US-Mexico loop new air cargo carrier
GREENBORO, North Carolina air cargo carrier 21 Air has been approved by the US Department of Transportation to perform scheduled service flights...
- Deutsche Post DHL, Austrian Post sign parcel delivery agreement
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group has announced it signed an agreement with Austrian Post to facilitate last-mile parcel delivery for...
- DHL's air cargo falls 5.8pc as sales slide 2.4pc to US$1.34 billion
DHL Global Forwarding's second quarter air freight volumes decreased by 5
- Hong Kong's air freight volumes soften due to US-China trade row
THE latest DHL Hong Kong Air Trade Leading Index shows that the trade war between the US and China is having a negative effect on Hong Kong's air...
- DHL Parcel raises charges due to higher transport and personnel costs
DHL Parcel will implement a toll surcharge of EUR0
- Centralised online platform helps cut truck waiting times at Heathrow
THE implementation of a community data system at London Heathrow airport's congested cargo sheds has reduced truck dwell times
- Tanger Med port essential for Morocco-EU as bridge to Africa
MOROCCO has become even more important for the EU as a bridge to Africa thanks Tanger Med, the biggest port in Africa and the Med, says Cardiff's...
- DHL deploys digital twin tech at 'smart' Tetra Pak warehouse in Singapore
DHL Supply Chain has implemented an 'integrated supply chain solution' at Tetra Pak's warehouse in Singapore to enable warehouse...
- Atlas Air pilots' union supports worldwide Amazon warehouse strike
ATLAS AIR pilots who fly cargo for Amazon