BRUSSELS Airport has welcomed new cargo flights with DHL's subsidiary European Air Transport Leipzig (EAT) and All Nippon Airlines Cargo adding...
- New services at Brussels Airport as carriers gear up for vaccine flights
- Covid vaccine delivery will take 2 years before full distribution
AIR Cargo executives say they expect it will take two years for a vaccine to reach all of the world's population, reports the Wall Street Journal
- DHL to pump in US$30m to expand and update US operations
A SUBSIDIARY of major logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, DHL eCommerce Solutions, plans to invest approximately US$30 million this year to...
- Mike Duggan to steer Eastern Airlines' international cargo business
US carrier Eastern Airlines has appointed Mike Duggan as director of international cargo business development as it prepares to expand into freighter...
- DHL Express announces 2021 rate hike of 5pc for Hong Kong and Macau
MAJOR international express service provider DHL Express has announced an average price increase of 4
- Amazon expands air fleet, narrowing gap with UPS and FedEx
AMERICAN e-commerce giant Amazon has rapidly increased its air cargo business in recent months while the airline industry may be reeling from the...
- E-commerce growth leads to rise in shipping and investments: CMA CGM chief
THE head of French shipping giant CMA CGM says the future of the world's fourth-largest container line will increasingly be built on e-commerce
- DHL Global Forwarding connects three continents with dedicated flights
THE freight forwarding specialist of Deutsche Post DHL Group, DHL Global Forwarding, has launched an air freight charter connecting Asia Pacific to...
- Oman Aviation Group, DHL sign deal to upgrade cargo services
THE Oman Aviation Group (OAG) has signed a partnership deal in the field of air cargo with German express delivery giant DHL at Muscat International...
- Ontario airport cargo up 16.1pc in US tops air cargo growth
LOS ANGELES area Ontario International Airport has experienced double-digit growth in air cargo during 2020, reports the San Gabriel Valley Tribune
- Atlas Air Q2 profit down 9.2pc US$78.9 million as revenues rise 24.3pc
ATLAS Air Worldwide Holdings suffered a 9
- DHL Express expands fleet capacity with four converted B767-300Fs
WORLD's leading express service provider DHL Express is to add four B767-300 Boeing converted freighters (BCF) as part of its efforts to continue...
- Eastbound Euro-China rail freight on the increase, rivals air cargo
EASTBOUND Silk Road rail freight increased 44 per cent in May as forwarders capitalised on 'heavy' demand with new block-train services from...
- DHL signs up ATSG for a Boeing 767-300 freighter links on Asia flights
DHL Express has turned to freighter lessor Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) to provide a Boeing 767-300 converted freighter to cover the DHL...
- DHL 2Q operating profit up 16pc to US$1 billion after revenue loss
EXPRESS delivery giant Deutsche Post DHL's second quarter operating profit rose 16 per cent to EUR890 million (US$1
- HK's appetite for scallops satisfied by charter services from Japan
DHL Global Forwarding (GH) has launched a thrice-weekly charter service from Chitose in Japan to Hong Kong in order to serve scallop producers in the...
- DHL orders three B767 conversions from Israel's IAI
ISRAEL Aerospace Industries (IAI) has clinched a contract to convert an additional three B767-300 aircraft for DHL
- DHL Express to open new US$79m cargo facility at Munich Airport
DHL Express Germany is planning to build a new cargo facility, covering more than 8,000 square metres, at Munich Airport
- Peter Penseel slated to run CEVA Logistics air freight by July
PETER Penseel, on gardening leave from Qatar Airways Cargo, where he was vice president for sales, is expected to replace Peter Baumgartner, senior...
- Covid-19 spawned ecommerce prompts DHL to add 400 jobs
DHL Express, a leading provider of international express shipping services, is adding 400 new jobs in the United States due to a double-digit volume...