AN economist with DBS Bank says China's trade with Africa and Latin America will significantly boost China's econom.
- Singapore's DBS Bank economist sees China's GDP growing 9pc in 2013
- Reefer ocean freight solution for DB Schenker's French wine growers
DB Schenker Logistics has commenced a new service for high-end wine growers in France at the ProWein trade fair in Duesseldorf,
- Hapag-Lloyd named best shipping line by four major freight forwarders
HAPAG-LLOYD has won four awards as best liner shipping company after staff from four international forwarders
- DB Schenker opens multi-campus logistics academy to train Chinese staff
DB Schenker has opened its own logistics academy to train employees in China given the growing need for qualified employees, relatively high staff...
- Tianjin signs with DB Schenker to provide bonded area-to-port trucking
TIANJIN Port Logistics Development Co Ltd, a subsidiary of Tianjin Port Group, has signed letter of cooperation intent with German freight forwarder...
- Schenker named Best Asia Pacific Road Haulier and Green Service Provider
GERMANY's DB Schenker has received two logistics industry accolades at the 26th Asian Freight & Supply Chain Awards (AFSCAs).
- Damen Shipyards Launches New Type of ASD Tug at ITS (Spain)
Damen Shipyards has launched its newly designed ASD Tug 3212 at the International Tug and Salvage Convention (ITS) in Barcelona. This innovative and...
- Schenker builds bigger Shanghai-area warehouse for lift-maker Kone
GERMAN transport logistics provider DB Schenker is building a 46,000-square-metre logistics centre in Kunshan, west of Shanghai for Kone, the global...
- Ocean freight rates should remain stable
Ocean freight rates will remain stable in the first half of 2011 if shipping lines have learned the capacity management lessons of the last two...