The 'Cap San Taneiro' was intercepted by the Colombian Navy and a fast response team in the Caribbean on Aug 2, 2018, off Cartagena, when the...
- Ship intercepted with cocaine off Columbia
- Fort St. John man arrested after cocaine seized in the Port of Halifax
A Fort St
- Cocaine found in Callao, crew member suspect
The Peruvian Drug Enforcement agency officers searched the 'Cap San Sounio' in the morning of June 29, 2018, at the Callao container...
- Cocaine found in ship's bottom
The Antwerp customs seized 317
- Freighter towed to Fort Pierce for cleaning before being sunk
The 'Voici Bernadette' which was acquired this week by the St
- Container ship intercepted for drug smuggling
The 'Vega Mercury' was intercepted by an Algerian Navy ship and helicopter off Oran on May 29, 2018, after Algerian authorities had been...
- Six tons cocaine seized in Algeciras
Six tons cocaine seized in Algeciras
- 300 kilos cocaine found aboard trawler
300 kilos cocaine found aboard trawler
- Arrested chief released by Turkish authorities
Arrested chief released by Turkish authorities
- Divers found drugs attached to hull
Divers found drugs attached to hull
- US Customs seize US$8 million of cocaine in tyres at Los Angeles-Long Beach
US CUSTOMS at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach found 424 pounds of cocaine worth US$8 million hidden in a shipment of tyres from South...
- Large amount of cocaine found in container in Santos
8 bags with 350 kilo of cocaine were found in container or containers of a boxship in Santos, Brazil, on Aug 20. Police was alerted by...
- Peruvian dockers back to work after 3-week strike at APMT terminal
PERUVIAN dockers at the country's biggest port, Callao, have reached a contract agreement to end a three-week strike
- Costa Concordia was carrying cocaine when sinking
The "Costa Concordia" was carrying a huge shipment of Mafia-owned cocaine when it set off on its final voyage, investigators have said.
- 719 kg cocaine seized aboard Borocho
Coast Guardsmen offload cocaine at Coast Guard Station Miami Beach, Fla., Sep. 18, 2014. The crew aboard the Coast Guard Cutter Bear interdicted the...
- Cargo ship arrested in cocaine bust
US Coast Guard officials have seized more than 970kg of cocaine worth an estimated $32.4M from a general cargo vessel in the Caribbean Sea.
- Liberian-Flagged Bulker “Ping May” Busted for Cocaine Smuggling
The Colombian Navy has seized 39.8 kilograms of cocaine found aboard the Liberian-flagged bulk carrier “Ping May”, the Navy informed.
- 127 kg of cocaine on board Spanish navy ship
Spain’s Guardia Civil has discovered 127 kilograms (280 pounds) of cocaine on board the training ship Juan Sebastián Elcano....
- Ghana Navy Moves to Counter Piracy and Drugs Smuggling in Gulf of Guinea
Ghana’s Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral GW Biekro, is convening a conference of senior international Admirals and naval experts to find...
- Storm caused discovery of cocaine smuggle
140 kg cocaine, which had been carried within a container aboard the "Maersk Niteroi" were found in Berlin on Jan 6, 2014.