THE Port of Savannah posted a 5
- Port of Savannah sets new record with 5.6pc rise to 4.6 million TEU
- Decarbonisation of shipping industry comes with US$1 trillion price tag
A WHOOPING US$1 trillion is required to cut the shipping industry's greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in half
- Roberto Giannetta new chairman of HK Liner Shipping Association
THE Hong Kong Liner Shipping Association (HKLSA) has appointed Roberto Giannetta as its new chairman with immediate effect
- Kuehne + Nagel says it intends to accelerate development in Asia Pacific
ONE of the world's leading forwarders Swiss-based Kuehne + Nagel has announced its intention to accelerate development in Asia Pacific with a...
- Etihad Cargo becomes member of Cool Chain Association and Pharma.Aero
ETIHAD Cargo has now joined the Cool Chain Association and Pharma
- DHL Supply Chain to manage Nestle's warehousing needs in Myanmar
WORLD'S largest food company Nestle has appointed global market leader for contract logistics solutions, DHL Supply Chain (DHL), to manage...
- Chittagong boosts rail freight connectivity to enhance box volume
CHITTAGONG officials in Bangladesh are boosting hinterland connectivity significantly this year through enhancements to the port's handling...
- John Dietrich is new chief executive at Atlas Air Worldwide
THIRTY-YEAR veteran in the aviation and air cargo industries John Dietrich has taken over as chief executive of Atlas Air Worldwide
- Turkish Airlines invest in fleet upgrade to start 4 new routes in 2020
TURKISH Airlines will launch four new routes this year amid plans to expand and upgrade its fleet with next-generation aircraft while replacing older...
- Port of Chittagong experiences its slowest growth in seven years
THE Port of Chittagong posted a 3
- Mombasa port handles one million TEU by September
NAIROBI's Port of Mombasa handled a record one million TEU by September 16, putting it on track to top this year's target of 1
- China's Antong Holdings in restructuring to avoid bankruptcy
ANTONG Holdings, a domestic container shipping operator in China, has received a court order to restructure subsidiaries Antong Logistics and Ansheng...
- Boeing ousts CEO over 737 Max FAA rebuke after 346 die in two crashes
BOEING CEO Dennis Muilenburg has been ousted to be replaced January 13 by David Calhoun, 62, a General Electric veteran who has been company chairman...
- Johor port's throughput swells to one million TEU
MALYASIA's Johor Port Bhd handled a record one million TEU in 2019, up 10
- DP World's Unifeeder buys major stake in Singapore's Feedertech Group
GOBAL port operator DP World's wholly owned subsidiary Unifeeder has acquired a 77 per cent stake in Singapore's marine logistics provider...
- Switch to non-diesel trucks in Europe requires more charging, refuelling points
RADICAL policy changes are needed to encourage European fleet operators to invest in non-diesel trucks, according to the European Automobile...
- Cosco Shipping, Jotun renew joint venture to provide marine coating in China
COSCO Shipping International Hong Kong Ltd has renewed its long-standing joint venture agreement with Norway-headquartered Jotun A/S, one of the...
- Airlines struggle in economic environment, as forwarders won't commit to volumes
FREIGHT forwarders are cutting their block space agreements (BSA) with airlines for 2020, as they are reluctant to commit volume to carriers
- Savannah handled 363,000 TEU in November as growth continues
GEORGIA's port of Savannah moved 363,000 TEU in November, a year-on-year increase of 5
- HK forwarders calls for cut to terminal charges to be maintained
THE Hongkong Association of Freight Forwarding and Logistics (HAFFA) has welcomed Cathay Pacific's plan to cut terminal charges but warn that...