UZMAR announced the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust, PAKISTAN for Four newbuild RAstar 3200W Class Terminal / Escort Tugboats.
- Turkey's Uzmar to build four tugboats for Pakistan's Karachi Port
- UZMAR announces the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust!
UZMAR proudly announces the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust, PAKISTAN for Four newbuild RAstar 3200W Class Terminal / Escort Tugboats.
- TIACA and Pharma.Aero deliver guidance on transport of Covid-19 vaccines
THE International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) and Pharma
- HK Competition Commission okays box shops' Seaport Alliance plan
HONG KONG's Transport and Housing Bureau is expected to decide on August 26 whether to accept remedies proposed by container terminal operators...
- SpiceJet's first long-haul flight taking Canadian ex-pats home
INDIA's big budget carrier SpiceJet flew its first long-haul wide-body charter flight from Delhi to Toronto, repatriating 352 Canadian nationals...
- South African Airways rescue stalls as banks say they lack funds
THE expected rescue of South African Airways (S) has been stalled because government attempts to raise ZAR5
- ICTSI's H1 profit off 12pc to US$113.4 million, revenue down 4pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) has posted a 12 per cent drop in first half year-on-year net profit to US$113
- SANMAR'S SIRAPINAR COMMENCES OPERATIONS IN BALTIC SEA
In spite of COVID-19 and rough seas Sanmar Shipyards arranged delivery of another new tug to Latvia on schedule, to join the AS PKL Flote fleet in...
- Experts say 'preighters'- all-cargo pax planes - are here to stay
THE introduction of passenger aircraft in dedicated freighter roles has been a key development during the coronavirus pandemic - one that cargo...
- XPO Logistics revenues hit by Covid, but stays upbeat and bullish
CONNECTICUT's XPO Logistics suffered a year-on-year second quarter net loss of US$57 million, drawn on revenues of $1
- DP World blames Covid for 3.9pc in first half fall in box volume
DUBAI's DP World posted a 3
- Evergreen joins cooperative Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative
TAIWAN's Evergreen Marine Corporation has become a signatory to the Ship Recycling Transparency Initiative (SRTI) to share its aged vessels'...
- Silk Way West inks new five-year ULD deal with ACL Airshop
AZERBAIJAN's private cargo carrier Silk Way West Airlines has confirmed a five-year ULD agreement extension with provider ACL Airshop, that has...
- China is buying computer chips before Hong Kong route is shut down
CHINESE importers of computer chips are on a buying spree before the Hong Kong route shuts down in China's current contretemps with the western...
- FedEx pilots want flights to Hong Kong to be suspended due to virus risks
FEDEX pilots have called on the express company to suspend services to Hong Kong as a result of 'unacceptable risks' related to the Covid-19...
- Zhonggu Logisitcs plans US$214m IPO on Shanghai bourse
CHINA's Zhonggu Logistics, an affiliate of the country's largest domestic liner operator Zhonggu Shipping Group, plans to raise CNY1
- DP World H1 box volume dips 5pc due to Covid-19
DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's largest operators of ports with locations in more than 50 countries, handled 33
- DP World aims to acquire a 60pc stake in South Korean forwarder Unico
DUBAI's global port operator DP World is set to increase its presence in the freight forwarding and logistics sector, agreeing to purchase 60 per...
- Seaspan spends US$146m in cash for a pair of secondhand 13,000-TEUers
SEASPAN Corporation, a subsidiary of Atlas, has acquired two secondhand containerships for approximately US$146 million in cash in a deal backed by...
- HK's shipping fraternity lends support to crew change operations locally
THE Hong Kong Shipowners Association (HKSOA) and the Hong Kong Liner Shipping Association (HKLSA) have stressed the importance of supporting...