A SURVEY conducted by The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) and Pharma
- TIACA says air cargo industry not ready for Covid-19 vaccine distribution
- Works start on developing Saudi Arabia's KAPD mega container port
EFFORTS are proceeding to develop Saudi Arabia's King Abdulaziz Port Dammam (KAPD) into a mega container terminal and regional hub for shipping
- BIFA urges government to deal with delays at Felixstowe port
HUTCHISON's UK Port of Felixstowe has come under renewed attack for its stance on delays at the facility with the British International Freight...
- Singapore welcomes world's largest LNG powered containership
THE world's largest LNG-powered containership - the 23,000 TEU CMA CGM Jacques Saade - made its maiden call in Singapore early this week
- Saudi Global Ports takes over management of King Abdulaziz Port
SAUDI Global Ports Company (SGP) has officially taken over the management of both First and Second Container Terminals in King Abdulaziz Port Dammam...
- JNPT container volume slips to 380,384 TEU in September
INDIA's leading port Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) said it handled 380,384TEU in September, which is 95 per cent of the cargo handled in the...
- SpiceJet expands bellyhold capacity with new service to UK
SPICEJET is to expand its bellyhold cargo capacity with the launch of non-stop flights, connecting Delhi and Mumbai to London, reports London's...
- Davies Turner climbs Sunday Times PwC Track 250 league table
Davies Turner Plc has jumped 42 places to the 119th position in the latest Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 league table, reports Intermodal News
- National Airlines calls up three freighters in response to capacity crunch
AMERICA's go-anywhere-anytime carriers National Airlines and National Air Cargo are bringing the first relief materials to cyclone-hit Mozambique
- Hamburg HHLA buys control of Adriatic Trieste terminal
HAMBURG's big terminal operator, Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA) is taking a 50
- Air cargo recovery in India driven by perishables, pharma and e-commerce
MUMBAI International Airport (MIAL) handled 72,000 tonnes of general cargo between April and August, a staggering 278 per cent increase over the same...
- CMA CGM buys stake in French airline group, expanding air cargo logistics
MARSEILLE-HEADQUARTERED container liner CMA CGM expanded its reach into air cargo logistics with the recent acquisition of a 30 per cent stake in a...
- T S Lines H1 profits soar 50pc on rising rates, increased volumes and falling costs
TAIWANESE vessel operator T S Lines announced that net profits for the first half of 2020 surged 50 per cent year on year to TWD1
- Cainiao links up with BEST to boost China-Malaysia e-commerce services
ALIBABA's logistics arm Cainiao is to partner BEST Inc, a leading integrated smart supply chain solutions and logistics services provider from...
- Euroseas sells 30-year old box ship for scrap, inks deals for 2 charter extensions
GREEK containership owner Euroseas has sold its 1990-built 1,169 TEU feedermax boxship Ninos for scrap for a price of around US$2
- CMA CGM's first of nine LNG-powered 23,000 TEU box ships enters service
THE world's largest LNG-powered ship, the 23,000 TEU CMA CGM Jacques Saade, has entered into service plying the carrier's French Asia Line...
- DP World collaborates with Israeli firm in bid for Haifa Port
DUBAI's DP World is partnering with an Israeli group to bid for one of Israel's two main ports and to examine opening a direct shipping line...
- E-commerce growth leads to rise in shipping and investments: CMA CGM chief
THE head of French shipping giant CMA CGM says the future of the world's fourth-largest container line will increasingly be built on e-commerce
- Mumbai's Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust on the mend from Covid crisis
EASING health restrictions has eased the decline in cargo volume at Mumbai's Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) from 35 per cent in the initial...
- Hong Kong's Seaspan takes delivery of two 9-year-old 13,000-TEUers
HONG Kong's Seaspan Corporation, a unit of Hong Kong's New York listed Atlas Corp, has announced it has taken delivery of two 13,000-TEU...