DHL Express Germany is planning to build a new cargo facility, covering more than 8,000 square metres, at Munich Airport
- DHL Express to open new US$79m cargo facility at Munich Airport
- Seafarer's Day Message from the Maritime Safety Association: "Seafarers are Key Workers"
Captain Cahit Istikbal, the President of the Marine Safety Association (DEDER), issued a congratulatory message on the occasion of 25 June, Day of...
- There is a future for the shipping world after Covid-19 pandemic: PISR CEO
THE global shipping industry will be at the forefront when the world economy recovers after the Covid-19 pandemic, a view held by Panos Kimidis, CEO...
- DSME enhances status as leading smart ship builder, delivering largest box ship
SOUTH Korea's Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) has recently delivered a 24,000 TEU super container ship equipped with its own...
- Turkish Cargo scores a hat trick over CEIV certifications
TURKISH Cargo has become the first air cargo airline to concurrently achieve all three CEIV Pharma, CEIV Fresh, and CEIV Live Animals certifications,...
- Kuehne + Nagel wins IATA CEIV re-certification for its PharmaChain
SWISS forwarding giant Kuehne + Nagel and aviation lobby International Air Transport Association (IATA) have announced first-in-the-industry IATA...
- China's checks on PPE exports push up air cargo rates, capacity shortage worsens
THE Chinese Central Government's crackdown on poor quality medical exports has driven up air cargo costs and worsened congestion in South China
- SIA Cargo expands THRUCOOL network, re-certified for IATA CEIV Pharma
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) Cargo, following re-certification under IATA's CEIV Pharma programme since January 2020, is expanding its quality...
- Swissport wins IATA CEIV Pharma cert for Nairobi airport warehouse
SWISSPORT's warehouse operation in Nairobi's Jomo Kenyatta International Airport has earned it a Centre of Excellence for Independent...
- Discussions to be held on IMO's proposed 2022 global emission reductions
THE inter-sessional meeting on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and the UN's International Maritime Organisation's Marine Environment...
- Worldwide Flight Services earns CEIV Pharma cert for Paris centre
PARIS-BASED ground handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has received IATA's Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical...
- IATA meets at 14th World Cargo Symposium March 10-12 in Istanbul
THE 14th World Cargo Symposium 2020 will be held from Tuesday March 10 through Thursday March 12 at Hilton Istanbul Booty Hotel & Conference Centre
- Freighter conversions all the rage as Boeing wins small aircraft orders
US aircraft manufacturer Boeing Co failed to win any orders for commercial aircraft in January for the first time in over half a century
- Pearl Naval Group and Panama Maritime Group joined an important alliance
Pearl Naval Group agreed with Panama Maritime Group considering an important alliance for Turkey & Blacksea & Europe in order to increase their...
- WFS to provide warehousing services to Etihad Cargo at Frankfurt
ETIHAD Cargo has chosen Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) to provide warehouse and cargo handling services at Frankfurt Airport from February 15, 2020
- Ships calling at EU ports will need inventory of hazmat certification
ALL ships entering a European Union port or anchorage will need to carry a valid and certificated Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) by the end...
- Etihad Cargo becomes member of Cool Chain Association and Pharma.Aero
ETIHAD Cargo has now joined the Cool Chain Association and Pharma
- FAA plans to fine Boeing, Southwest Airlines US$9.3 million
THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) plans to impose a penalty of US$5
- Big cargo drones set to take off, despite regulatory hurdles
THE traditional logistics supply chain is coming under significant and diverse pressures, from environmental challenges to staff shortages, and...
- Etihad Cargo receives IATA's CEIV Fresh award in Abu Dhabi
ETIHAD Cargo has become the second carrier to be awarded IATA's Centre of Excellence for Perishable Logistics, CEIV Fresh, in Abu Dhabi