EMIRATES SkyCargo has marked 15 years of airfreight operations in Vietnam, during which time it 'has helped to facilitate trade between the...
- Emirates SkyCargo reaches milestone of 15 years of operations in Vietnam
- CEVA expands in Thailand with new station at Laem Chabang
IN a move to boost its ocean freight management capabilities in Asia, CEVA Logistics in Thailand has set up a new ocean branch in Laem Chabang, the...
- Cargolux adds service to Shenzhen to boost China footprint
LUXEMBOURG cargo airline Cargolux has added Shenzhen to its network as it looks to strengthen its presence in China
- TS Lines places US$91m order for four box ships at Huangpu Wenchong
TAIWANESE intra-Asia carrier TS Lines has commissioned the building of up to four 1,900 TEU containerships with a price tag of US$22
- Sealand Asia and CNC Line come up with revamped Philippines services
IN a move to cater to rising demand from Southeast Asian countries, the intra-Asia units of Maersk Line and CMA CGM have fine-tuned their services to...
- US-China chicken trade has been a many problemed thing - and still is
THE chicken trade between the US and China has been put on hold because of the trade war, but there is cause for optimism that the appetite for...
- Covid-19 leads to more digital cargo bookings at Air France KLM
AIR France KLM Martin Air Cargo (AFKLMP) has noted an increase in the use of its digital booking services since the outbreak of the coronavirus
- Turkish Cargo ups market share despite - or because of - Covid-19
TURKISH Cargo claims said it had increased its market share to five per cent from 4
- ONE to offer more direct sailings from China to Southeast Asia
JAPAN's Ocean Network Express (ONE) has added two new direct services connecting China and Southeast Asia
- Air France KLM boosts cargo operations following Covid-19 disruption
AIR France KLM Martinair Cargo (AFKLMP) has increased operations across its network, following severe disruption over the last few months caused by...
- SWISS considers passenger seat removal to boost cargo capacity
SWITZERLAND flag carrier Swiss International Airlines (SWISS) is considering removing the economy passenger seats from twelve of its Boeing 777-300ER...
- Cathay Pacific to reduce passenger capacity by 96pc in April and May
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon will reduce capacity by 96 per cent across our passenger network in April and May because of the...
- APL-CNC and TS Lines offer weekly range of intra-Asia loops
APL of the CMA CGM Group and TS Lines are launching in mid-March a weekly intra-Asia service connecting China to southern Vietnam
- CEVA contracts 86 charters to keep international trade flowing
CEVA Logistics has contracted a range of 86 freighter aircraft to deliver parts and supplies to its customers
- WFS to provide warehousing services to Etihad Cargo at Frankfurt
ETIHAD Cargo has chosen Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) to provide warehouse and cargo handling services at Frankfurt Airport from February 15, 2020
- Two new air cargo services link China's Xi'an to India's Chennai and Mumbai
TWO all-cargo air services have started operating between Xi'an, an ancient Chinese capital known for the Terracotta Warriors, and India's...
- Hong Kong Airlines near bankruptcy as it seeks for rescuer to pay bills
HONG KONG's Air Transport Licensing Authority (ATLA) has issued an ultimatum to Hong Kong Airlines, saying it must secure a cash injection and...
- Yang Ming to launch local loop linking Indon, S'pore, Klang, Bangkok
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport is to launch the new ITS service connects Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand
- Korean Air Cargo expands freighter net, shifts production to SE Asia
KOREAN Air has commenced a twice weekly freighter service between Seoul and Bangkok operated by a Boeing 777 freighter
- Ethiopian Cargo to start freighter services to Thailand and Vietnam
ETHIOPIAN Cargo and Logistics Services, Africa's largest cargo operator, is launching a weekly service to Bangkok, Thailand and Hanoi, Vietnam,...