THE Port of Marseille Fos posted a 15 per cent year-on-year decline in overall cargo volume in the first half while container throughput fell 17 per...
- Port of Marseille Fos to invest US$64.5 million to promote recovery
- Malaysian port community win financial breaks to ease Covid-19 impact
LOGISTICS concerns in Port Klang are receiving support with a slew of financial incentives and initiatives as they recover from the Covid-19...
- Port of New York New Jersey blame pandemic for May's 16.5pc cargo slump
THE Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's (PANYNJ) cargo volume dropped 16
- FAA probes allegations Boeing pressured their designated QC inspectors
THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) has begun a probe into Boeing after its employees authorised by the government to assess the quality of...
- Long Beach volumes fall 11.1pc in June as Covid-19 hammers west coast
THE Port of Long Beach reported that 602,180 TEU crossed its docks in June, making for an 11
- S'pore's 1pc box decline offset by 3.7pc hike in mandated clean fuel sales
THE Port of Singapore saw a one per cent drop in container volumes in the first half of 2020, but bunker sales were up 3
- Port Houston to get US$80 million grant for box shop development
PORT Houston is to receive nearly US$80 million from the US Department of Transportation for a project at one of its container terminals
- Box volume at Virginia port plunges 23pc in May due to pandemic
THE Port of Virginia's cargo volume in May plummeted 22
- South Carolina to open first new US box terminal in 11 years
THE South Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA), in adopting its annual budget, announced the opening of the first new US container terminal in 11 years,...
- PSA and DP World in line for major port projects in Chittagong
TWO global port operators - Singapore's PSA and Saudi Arabia's Red Sea Gateway Terminal (RSGT) - have been shortlisted to build Bay Terminal,...
- 'Just-in-time shipping is the smart thing to do'
Communicating berth times earlier could reduce carbon emissions, advocates say
- Port of Savannah box volumes slip nearly 10pc in May due to Covid-19
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Savannah's Garden City Terminal dropped 9
- Launch capsize in Buriganga: 32 bodies recovered so far
Rescue workers recovered the bodies of 32 people after a launch carrying over 100 passengers capsized in Buriganga river at Dhaka's Shyambazar this...
- Australia cracks down on crew changes
Australia is cracking down on ships where seafarers are working beyond their original contract lengths.
- More than 100 companies back HPH's Quebec City terminal
HONG Kong's Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH) Quebec City terminal has received support from more than 100 companies, says the Port of Quebec
- IMO CONGRATULATES THE REPUBLIC OF PANAMA
IMO CONGRATULATES THE REPUBLIC OF PANAMA AND TAKES IT AS AN EXAMPLE FOR OTHER MARITIME ADMINISTRATIONS GIVEN ITS HARD WORK IN THE REPATRIATION OF...
- APL England heads for Chinese repair yard after losing 50 boxes
SINGAPORE-FLAGGED 5,780 TEU APL England that lost 50 boxes off the coast of Australia has been allowed to leave Brisbane, heading for a Chinese...
- Authorities clamp down on ships where seafarer contracts have expired!
Authorities around the world are now taking action against ships where seafarers have been working beyond their contracts, without necessarily fixing...
- FMC probes Canadian ballast water rules that hurt Lakes trade
THE US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has started to probe into pending Canadian ballast water regulations said to be detrimental to US flag Great...
- Cargo volumes up 15.9pc at Panama ports January - May
CARGO volumes in Panamanian ports grew 15