19 Russian crew members of the 'Natig Aliyev' which has been moored in Aalbæk Bay since February 7, 2018, have not been paid for five months
- New crew has not been paid since months too
- Drunken officer ran car carrier aground
The 'Makassar Highway' ran aground in the morning of July 23, 2018, at 7
- Arrest in Valletta
The 'Turu' was arrested by the First Hall of the Civil Court at Valletta, due to unpaid credit on July 11, 2018
- Ships towed to Bitter Lakes after accident series
On July 17, the Suez Canal Authorities have arrested the 'Panamax Alexander', 'Aeneas', 'Sakizaya Kalon' and 'Osios...
- Vessels towed to Great Bitter Lakes after accident series
On July 17, the Suez Canal Authorities have arrestedthe 'Panamax Alexander', 'Aeneas', 'Sakizaya Kalon' and 'Osios...
- Bulkcarrier arrested at Chittagong
The 'Greenwich' was being detained at Chittagong since June 26, 2018
- Tanker may be released from arrest
After being moored in the Aalbæk Bay for five months because of an arrest, the Russian shipping company Palmali has now promised to pay the wages...
- Ship arrested in Singapore
On July 2, 2018, the Singapore Supreme Court arrested the 'GMS 02' in Singapore at 02
- Fort St. John man arrested after cocaine seized in the Port of Halifax
A Fort St
- Ship detained in Marsaxlokk
The 'Abanoz' was arrested by the 1st Hall Civil Court, at Marsaxlokk Anchorage, on June 28, 2018, due to unpaid bunker expenses
- Two people arrested for operating ujnseaworthy vessel
Two people have been arrested and charged for operating an unseaworthy and substandard vessel
- Bulkcarrier arrested in Marsaxlokk
The 'Bright Star' was arrested by The First Hall of the Civil Court at Marsaxlokk anchorage due to an unpaid credit on June 19, 2018
- Damaged cargo ship to be auctioned
The 'Tokay Akar' will be on sale at an auction, held by the court
- Peterburg released
The arrested 'Peterburg', servicing the Baltiysk-Ust-Luga sea line, was released from detention on the basis of a court decision in...
- Arrested ferry released
After the debts of the owner of the 'Baltiysk' were paid, the ferry left Ust-Luga and re-entered the line Baltiysk-Ust-Luga on June 16
- Indian Navy anchored burning ship
An Indian Navy team led by Marine Commandos (MARCOS) from Visakhapatnam managed to prevent the 'SSL Kolkata' from drifting any further
- Bulkcarrier arrested in Aviles
The 'Severnaya Zemlya', which arrived at Aviles on May 23, 2018, has been subject to a commercial arrest by the mercantile court in respect...
- Belize Revokes Factory Trawler's Registration
Belize has revoked the registration of the 50,000 ton Damanzaihao, the largest fish factory vessel in the world
- Ferry arrested in Ust-Luga
The 'Baltiysk' was detained in Ust-Luga by the Port Authorities for outstanding crew wages debt after its arrival from Baltiysk on June 9,...
- Peterburg arrested for depts
The 'Peterburg' was arrested at the Paljasaare port in Tallinn for debts, including crew wages debts, on June 8, 2018