Carnival Cruise Line, the world’s largest cruise line, announced Carnival Spirit will become the brand’s first ever ship to home port in Brisbane
- Carnival Cruise Line Announces That Carnival Spirit Will Sail Year-Round From Brisbane
- Adriatic LNG receives its 600th carrier
Adriatic LNG, the company which operates the regasification terminal located off the Veneto coastline, announces the arrival of the 600th carrier,...
- Vroon announces naming ceremony for VOS Patriot
Vroon's platform-supply vessel, VOS Patriot, was Christened on Monday 28 May, the company said in its press release
- Caterpillar Marine announces first European IMO Tier III tugboat
Caterpillar Marine is pleased to announce that UZMAR Workboat and Tug Factory will be building an 80 TBP, Robert Allan designed, IMO Tier III...
- Bahri receives new VLCC
Bahri announces that it has received on Wednesday 28 February 2018 G a new VLCC that was named (Qamran)
- Dryships Inc. Announces Successful Delivery Of Its Fourth VLGC
- MOL Announces Delivery of Dual-Fuel LNG Carrier
MOL Announces Delivery of Dual-Fuel LNG Carrier
- CMA CGM announces raft of rate Asia-Med/Black Sea rate hikes
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has announced new freight all kinds (FAK) rates to apply from August 1 from Asia to the Mediterranean until further...
- Seanergy Maritime announces delivery of the Capesize vessel M/V Partnership
Seanergy Maritime announces delivery of the Capesize vessel M/V Partnership
- Scorpio Tankers Inc. Announces Merger Agreement with Navig8 Product Tankers Inc.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. Announces Merger Agreement with Navig8 Product Tankers Inc. and the Launch of a Concurrent Public Offering of Common Shares
- Diana Shipping announces delivery of the Kamsarmax dry bulk vessel m/v Astarte
Diana Shipping announces delivery of the Kamsarmax dry bulk vessel m/v Astarte
- MSC announces enhancement of Levante Express service
MSC announces enhancement of Levante Express service
- Beşiktaş Shipyard announces the delivery of world's first Duel-Fuel / LNG asphalt tanker, M/T Damia Desgagnes
Desgagnés announces with enthusiasm and great pride that it has taken delivery today of the M/T Damia Desgagnés, a brand new vessel recently...
- Seadrill Partners Announces Contract Award for the West Capella
Seadrill Partners Announces Contract Award for the West Capella
- COSCO (Zhoushan) Shipyard announces delivery of shuttle tanker "ANNA KNUTSEN"
COSCO (Zhoushan) Shipyard announces delivery of shuttle tanker “ANNA KNUTSEN”
- Hapag-Lloyd announces enhanced MSW Service
Hapag-Lloyd announces enhanced MSW Service
- COSCO announces delivery of vessel
COSCO announces delivery of vessel
- HMM announces new Asia-USWC links as it exits G6 Alliance
RESTRUCTERED South Korean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is to offer three Asia-US west coast links, deploying 19 vessels of 6,300-6,800 TEU,...
- XPO posts 10pc fourth quarter revenue increase to US$3.68 billion
NEW YORK listed XPO Logistics announced financial results for the "fourth quarter and full year 2016", though its only reference to the full year was...
- Diana Shipping announces time charter contract for m/v Seattle with Koch
Diana Shipping announces time charter contract for m/v Seattle with Koch