CARGO moved via the Northeast Georgia Inland Port, will reduce Atlanta truck traffic by shifting containers to rail, said state Governor Nathan Deal...
- Georgia announces inland terminal plan to cut trucks to Atlanta
- OOCL announces changes to China-India and Pakistan service loops
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line, now a Cosco unit, has announced changes in the China Pakistan Express 2 (CPX2) service, which will be...
- Britannia Maritime Consultants announces two senior appointments
SINGAPORE-BASED Britannia Maritime Consultants, which provides seamless support for marine accidents, has announced two senior appointments as part...
- Scorpio Bulkers Announces Refinancing Of An Ultramax Vessel
Scorpio Bulkers Inc
- OOCL announces upgrade of Atlantic Mediterranean Express Service
HONG KONG' Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has announced an upgrade to its Atlantic Mediterranean Express Service (ATM1)...
- Hapag-Lloyd announces new service – Dakar Express (DEX)
Hapag-Lloyd will further enhance its West Africa product, the company said in its press release
- Diana Shipping Announces Time Charter Contract For M/V Artemis
Diana Shipping Inc
- CMA CGM announces changes on EURAF 4 service
CMA CGM has announced the latest changes on EURAF 4 service
- Nordic American Tankers announces delivery of Suezmax
Nordic American Tankers takes delivery of the three suezmax newbuildings from Samsung Shipbuilding in South Korea in 2018
- Port of Tallinn announces beginning of reconstruction works in Tallinn Old City Harbour's Terminal D
The Port of Tallinn says reconstruction works in Tallinn Old City Harbour's Terminal D have began
- GeoSea has taken delivery of self-propelled DP2 jack-up vessel ‘Apollo’
GeoSea has taken delivery of the newest addition to its fleet, the self-propelled jack-up vessel ‘Apollo’
- Diana Shipping Inc. announces a new time charter contract for m/v Nirefs with Hudson
The Company announced that, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, it has entered into a time charter contract with Hudson Shipping Lines...
- Diana Shipping Inc. announces direct continuation of Time Charter Contract for m/v Protefs
Diana Shipping Inc
- Oceania Announces Massive $100-Million Fleet Reimagining and Refurbishment
Oceania Cruises announced a major investment in modernizing its fleet
- CMA CGM announces Asia-Africa rate hikes and low water surcharge
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has announced intra-Asia and African rate increases and a low water surcharge that applies to cargo in eastern Canada
- Euronav Acquires Second Of The Two ULCCs In Global Tanker Fleet For USD 32.5 Million
Euronav Tankers NV (“Euronav” or the “Company”) announces that it has acquired the ULCC Seaways Laura Lynn from Oceania Tanker Corporation, a...
- CMA CGM announces new rates for Asia-North Africa cargo
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has set new shipping rates from Asia to North Africa from July 15 but not beyond July 31, the company announced
- OOCL announces range of Asia-Oz changes
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has announced various changes in its intra-Asia loops on north-south runs to come into effect...
- Capital Product Partners L.P. Announces New Period Charters For Four Of Its Product Tankers
Capital Product Partners L
- Port of Gdansk Authority announces tender for the Polnocne Quay
The expansion of the Polnocne Quay is one of the largest projects carried out by the Port of Gdansk Authority