THE world's largest LNG-powered ship, the 23,000 TEU CMA CGM Jacques Saade, has entered into service plying the carrier's French Asia Line...
- CMA CGM's first of nine LNG-powered 23,000 TEU box ships enters service
- Volga-Dnepr Group H1 revenue up 40pc
RUSSIA'S Volga-Dnepr Group reported that total revenue across its three airlines - Volga-Dnepr Airlines, AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and ATRAN...
- South Korea struggles to lure factories home from China and Vietnam
SOUTH Korea is struggling to lure companies with operations overseas back to the country despite expanded incentives aimed at helping local factories...
- 127 stranded Filipino seafarers await repatriation!
- Cathay flew 98.8pc fewer passengers and 36.7pc less cargo in August
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 102,122 tonnes of cargo and mail in August, a decrease of 36
- Russian quality too low to sell in China's grain buying spree
CHINA's wheat imports are expected to achieve a seven-year high this season, as the country tries to secure food supplies as part of its domestic...
- July air cargo demand stable, but capacity remains constrained by Covid
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) has reported that global demand, measured in cargo ton kilometres (CTKs), fell by 13
- Huawei and ZTE slow down China 5G rollout as US curbs start to bite
SHENZHEN's Huawei Technologies and ZTE, China's two largest telecoms equipment providers, have slowed down their 5G base station installation...
- India posts worst GDP fall of major economies as Covid spikes
INDIA's economy fell 23
- China's attempts to spur consumption show signs of working
A GAUGE of Chinese business activity outside the factory floor rose to its highest level in two and a half years in August, a sign that Beijing's...
- Trump calls off talks with China, 'don't want to talk to them now'
US President Donald Trump said he called off trade talks with China, raising questions about the future of a deal that is now the most stable point...
- Kerry Logistics 1H profit up 26pc to US$109 million, sales rise 10pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics posted a 26 per cent first half year-on-year net profit increase to HK$845 million (US$109 million), drawn on...
- Airfreight rates from China on the rise
AIRFREIGHT rates from China to Europe and North America are on the rise, with rates from Shanghai to those destinations up about 10 per cent over the...
- Cargolux takes to the sky with surgical mask on nose of B747-8F
LUXEMBOURG-BASED all-cargo airline Cargolux has updated the livery of one of its Boeing 747-8 freighters to include a surgical mask on the nose door
- Dramatic Photos Show Wakashio Being Deliberately Sunk!
Dramatic Photos Show Wakashio Being Deliberately Sunk As Mystery Continues Over Final Location!
- Manila's Asian Terminals' H1 profits plunge 46pc hit by Covid-19
PHILIPPINE stock exchange-listed port operator Asian Terminals Inc (ATI) has seen its profits sink by 46
- EVA Air's strong cargo revenues help offset Q2 net loss
TAIWAN's EVA Airways reported a smaller net loss in the second quarter than in the first, as solid demand for cargo services helped offset a...
- Korea's state-owned HMM posts its first quarterly profit in five years
SOUTH Korean shipping giant Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) posted a second quarter net profit - its first in five years - of KRW28
- ICTSI's H1 profit off 12pc to US$113.4 million, revenue down 4pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) has posted a 12 per cent drop in first half year-on-year net profit to US$113
- Experts say 'preighters'- all-cargo pax planes - are here to stay
THE introduction of passenger aircraft in dedicated freighter roles has been a key development during the coronavirus pandemic - one that cargo...