FEDEX Express has ordered a dozen Boeing 777 freighters for delivery between fiscal 2021 and 2025
- Boeing captures US$6.6b order from FedEx
- Main engine fault off Portland
On Jan 13, 2018, at 08
- Two crew members accused to have caused deadly collision
The collision of a pusher tug with the 'Mercosul Santos' near Óbidos, in Pará, in which nine of the 11 crew members of the tug died, was caused by...
- Tug to be raised months after collision with container ship
Tug to be raised months after collision with container ship
- Collision on the Amazon
Collision on the Amazon
- Smit presented salvage plan for sunken tug
Smit presented salvage plan for sunken tug
- All victims of collision recovered
All victims of collision recovered
- Search supported by Mercosul, hampered by currents
Search supported by Mercosul, hampered by currents
- Nine crew members of sunken barge feared dead after collision
Nine crew members of sunken barge feared dead after collision
- Nine missing after collision on Amazonas
Nine missing after collision on Amazonas
- ICTSI's Subic Bay CFS to distribute goods to northern and central Luzon
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc's (ICTSI) container freight station (CFS) at Subic Bay Freeport is poised to become the...
- Maersk to use Microsoft to boost digital development system-wide
DANISH shipping giant Maersk group has revealed it will use Microsoft's cloud computing platform, Azure to develop digital products and services...
- Perfect storm forecast at Transas Global Conference in Malta
The accelerating rate of technological change is forcing the maritime industry to rethink its role within the global supply chain, some 400 delegates...
- Maersk-Alibaba tie-up offers smaller clients direct freight booking
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Line and Chinese e-commerce marketplace Alibaba have teamed up to provide sellers direct bookings with the container...
- HK's U-Freight says growth potential in e-commerce 'far from exhausted'
THE head of Hong Kong's logistics provider U-Freight Group (UFL) Simon Wong, says major growth potential in global e-commerce is "far from exhausted"...
- MOL ups rate to US$1,050/TEU, $1,500/FEU from Asia to Caribbean
JAPANESE shipping company MOL has announced it will implement a general rate restoration (GRR) on all types of cargo moving from Asia to Caribbean...
- Mergers transform logistics landscape: A&amp;A report says
THIRD-PARTY logistics (3PL) was dominated by mergers and acquisitions last year with major deals hitting a sector already hit by overcapacity and...
- Logistics service providers must tech-up or be left behind: study
LOGISTICS service providers (LSP) risk being left on the shelf as both as Amazon and its customers evolve, according to a new study by the UK's...
- Amazon China unit approved to become a forwarder to sell ocean freight
AMAZON has acquired Federal Maritime Commission approval to ship ocean freight for other companies, reports the Seattle Times.
- ISS opens new offices in Brazil in partnership with fertiliser specialist
MAJOR marine, cargo and supply chain solutions provider Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS), is opening four new offices in Brazil following a new...