AMAZON has started construction of a regional air hub at Fort Worth's Alliance Airport
- Amazon to plant new regional air hub at Fort Worth's Alliance Airport, Texas
- UK's East Midlands Airport due to handle 1m packages per night before Xmas
THE UK's East Midlands Airport (EMA) is expected to see one million packages flown in and out each night in the run-up to Christmas, fuelled by...
- Amazon to double size, and boost frequency at Chicago Rockford airport
E-COMMERCE giant Amazon plans to double its presence at Chicago Rockford International Airport, where it has been operating a 72,000-square foot...
- Morgan Stanley: Watch out FedEx/UPS - Air Amazon will eat you up
MORGAN STANLEY investment bank says Amazon's new air network poses a serious threat to the volumes of FedEx and UPS, reports London's Air...
- E-commerce fuels record growth in express delivery: Ti report
CROSS-BORDER e-commerce propelled international express growth by a record 8
- UPS quarterly profit up 20pc to US$1.51 billion as sales rise 8pc
ATLANTA's United Parcel Service (UPS) third quarter net profit increased 20 per cent year on year to US$1
- On cusp of breakaway growth, XPO makes Fortune Future 50 list
CONNECTICUT's XPO Logistics has been named to the Fortune Future 50 list of US public companies - those best positioned for breakaway growth
- Amazon Air starts twice-daily cargo service at Miami International Airport
ATLAS Air Worldwide has started operating a twice-daily cargo service at Miami International Airport (MIA) for Amazon Air using Boeing 767-300...
- XPO Logistics to deploy 5,000 warehouse robots in America and Europe
CONNECTICUT's XPO Logistics plans to deploy 5,000 intelligent robots throughout its logistics sites in North America and Europe, reports the...
- ATSG to buy US Omni Air for US$845 million, creating fleet of 90 aircraft
US freighter lessor Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) plans to acquire passenger and charter services provider Omni Air International (Omni Air)...
- Amazon's own-operated fleet to swell to 40 planes in November
NEW YORK-based Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (WW) will this month put three more Boeing 767 converted freighters into service for Amazon, bringing the...
- ATSG's revenue rises 10.9pc to US$58.6 million driven by leasing demand
AIR Transport Services Group (ATSG), a provider of medium wide-body aircraft leasing and air cargo transportation services, has announced that second...
- Atlas Air Q2 volume revenue at record high, but fails to prevent a loss
AIRCRAFT lessor Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings posted a second quarter net loss of US$21
- McDermott Pipelayer Set for Major Refit
The Netherlands based Royal IHC said it has been awarded a contract to modify McDermott International Inc
- Containers fell from barge
40 empty containers fell into zjr water from the 'Comienzo' in the Amazone Port in Maasvlakte, Rotterdam, late at night of July 20, 2018
- Chicago's Rockford airport expects Amazon-fueled cargo growth
CHICAGO Rockford International Airport's cargo volumes are likely to continue to grow as it has positioned itself as a spoke in the air freight...
- XPO Logistics adds delivery visualisation technology to its website
AMERICAN transport giant XPO Logistics has announced the coming of visualisation technology later this year so customers before the delivery can...
- China's drone edge: Few regulations, huge online market
CHINESE e-commerce giant JD
- Amazon seeks independent truckers to do US deliveries nationwide
AMERICAN would-be truckers will be able to lease liveried Amazon blue vans, buy Amazon drivers uniforms and get support from the online retail giant...
- CH Robinson prepares for custom rule changes under Brexit
ADDITIONAL customs procedures triggered by the UK's exit from the European Union has prompted freight forwarder CH Robinson to prepare for any...