RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) has joined with Gandikap to fly three thoroughbred horses from Beijing to Moscow - without grooms because...
- Horses fly Beijing-Moscow without grooms to meet Covid rules
- US cargo carriers asked to pay back or show need for US$630m in Covid aid
FOUR US cargo carriers have been asked to return or demonstrate their need for more than US$630 million in Covid-19 support funding as part of the...
- AirBridgeCargo transports vaccine manufacturing equipment to US
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) has transported vaccine manufacturing equipment to US as part of a Covid-19 production project
- United Airlines posts US$1.8b Q3 loss as revenue plunges 78pc
UNITED Airlines has reported a US$1
- American Airlines keeps cargo-only flights to Beijing through March
TEXAS-BASED American Airlines will continue to operate cargo-only flights to Beijing Capital International Airport with passenger aircraft through...
- TIACA says air cargo industry not ready for Covid-19 vaccine distribution
A SURVEY conducted by The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) and Pharma
- WFS sets up Project Coldstream to handle 16b doses of Covid-19 vaccine
PARIS, France-headquartered cargo handler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has launched Project Coldstream to co-ordinate its response to the...
- Cathay Pacific Cargo targets South American, African markets
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific's wants to expand its reach to South America and Africa, says the airline's new director of cargo Tom Owens
- Cathay Pacific's airfreight demand ramping up
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 109,453 tonnes of cargo and mail in September, a decrease of 36
- Moscow's ZIA Cargo obtains RA-3 certification to fly freight to EU
ZHUKOVSKY International Airport cargo handler ZIA Cargo JSC has completed the RA-3 certification process making it easier for airlines to transport...
- Boeing plans a quiet comeback for 737 Max as grounding nears end
BOEING Co is planning a comeback for the 737 Max, the grounded jetliner that has spent almost two years in controversy and tragedy after two fatal...
- New services at Brussels Airport as carriers gear up for vaccine flights
BRUSSELS Airport has welcomed new cargo flights with DHL's subsidiary European Air Transport Leipzig (EAT) and All Nippon Airlines Cargo adding...
- Global freight forwarding market to shrink by 10.2 per cent in 2020
UK's Transport Intelligence's (Ti's) latest projections for 2020 show that global freight forwarding market will contract by 10
- Unions press Ottawa for US$5.3 billion bailout of Canadian airlines
UNIONS representing airline workers are calling for CAD7 billion (US$5
- Asiana converts A350 to temporary freighter
ASIANA Airlines has begun operations with a re-designed Airbus A350-900 as a main-deck freighter, as it plans flights with its grounded A380s,...
- Fresh drop in commercial flights adds to jet fuel glut concerns
With Autumn arriving, the world's oil refineries struggle with a glut of jet fuel that's crushing profitability, reports London's Air...
- Covid vaccine delivery will take 2 years before full distribution
AIR Cargo executives say they expect it will take two years for a vaccine to reach all of the world's population, reports the Wall Street Journal
- China Eastern modifies bellyhold cargo deal with China Cargo
CHINA Eastern Airlines has modified its bellyhold freight business deal with sister carrier China Cargo Airlines, reports London's Air Cargo News
- International air freight volumes continue to fall, says IATA
AIR FREIGHT volumes fell nearly 13 per cent worldwide in August compared to last year reports the International Air Transport Association (IATA),...
- Revenue pressures continue for North American Airports and Airlines
THE Covid recovery period in the US and Canada will intensify revenue and cost pressures on North American airports and airlines, reports...