SPICEJET is to expand its bellyhold cargo capacity with the launch of non-stop flights, connecting Delhi and Mumbai to London, reports London's...
- SpiceJet expands bellyhold capacity with new service to UK
- Drone gains increase options for next-generation aviation
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) and the US$387 million Future Flight Challenge are making new rounds in the UK aviation industry by bringing...
- Fraport adds more temperature-controlled transporters
FRAPORT has added two additional refrigerated trailers for the transportation of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products at Frankfurt Airport,...
- Covid vaccine delivery will take 2 years before full distribution
AIR Cargo executives say they expect it will take two years for a vaccine to reach all of the world's population, reports the Wall Street Journal
- Yanmar Receives Order for 8EY26LDF Dual Fuel Engines for Japan's First LNG Ferries!
Yanmar Receives Order for 8EY26LDF Dual Fuel Engines to Power Japan’s First LNG Ferries!
- China Eastern modifies bellyhold cargo deal with China Cargo
CHINA Eastern Airlines has modified its bellyhold freight business deal with sister carrier China Cargo Airlines, reports London's Air Cargo News
- International air freight volumes continue to fall, says IATA
AIR FREIGHT volumes fell nearly 13 per cent worldwide in August compared to last year reports the International Air Transport Association (IATA),...
- Wuhan starts scheduled cargo flights to Ethiopia with Covid aid
SCHEDULED air cargo flights from Wuhan to Addis Ababa, have commenced, reports Xinhua
- Revenue pressures continue for North American Airports and Airlines
THE Covid recovery period in the US and Canada will intensify revenue and cost pressures on North American airports and airlines, reports...
- Qatar Airways resume routes as South African Airways shuts down
QATAR Airways has announced the resumption of flights to Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg, reports the American Journal of Transportation
- Level 4 autonomous parking starts with Human Horizons' HiPhi X
HUMAN Horizons announced the rollout of a world-first level 4 fully autonomous vehicle parking system on the HiPhi X production vehicle, reports...
- LB's new Gerald Desmond Bridge has 33pc more capacity
THE Port of Long Beach replaced the Gerald Desmond Bridge with a structure that will provide 33 per cent more capacity, reports San Gabriel Valley...
- National Airlines calls up three freighters in response to capacity crunch
AMERICA's go-anywhere-anytime carriers National Airlines and National Air Cargo are bringing the first relief materials to cyclone-hit Mozambique
- Insolvent South African Airways suspends operations
OPERATIONS of South African Airways (S) were immediately suspended last week by administrators in charge of the struggling airline, reports...
- Malaysia Airlines in talks with creditors in urgent restructuring
MALAYSIA Airlines has reached out to lessors, creditors and key suppliers as part of its 'urgent' restructuring exercise as it sees little...
- Turkish Cargo grabs market share in H1 with 'special operations'
ISTANBUL's Turkish Cargo increased its market share in the first half of the year on the back of its 'special cargo operations'
- Geodis commits long-term air freight capacity to Asia-Europe corridor
FRENCH logistics giant Geodis has confirmed a two-way schedule of flights from China to Europe and back through to early 2021 as part of its...
- Qatar Airways posts US$1.9 billion net loss as revenues rise 6.4pc
QATAR Airways posted a net loss of QAR7 billion (US$1
- CEVA expands in Thailand with new station at Laem Chabang
IN a move to boost its ocean freight management capabilities in Asia, CEVA Logistics in Thailand has set up a new ocean branch in Laem Chabang, the...
- EL AL Cargo expands air freight operations with Dubai service
ISRAEL's EL AL has further expanded its cargo operations through a new service to Dubai and by entering into a new partnership with CargoJetX on...