US aircraft manufacturer Boeing has signed an agreement with plane trader Aircraft Finance Germany (AFG) to modify and deliver two 737-800 Boeing...
- AFG inks deal with Boeing for two 737-800BCFs
- FAA probes allegations Boeing pressured their designated QC inspectors
THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) has begun a probe into Boeing after its employees authorised by the government to assess the quality of...
- FAA releases plan to review aircraft designs after two fatal crashes
THE Federal Aviation Administration (F) released a multi-stepped plan on how to review aircraft designs after two fatal crashes on Boeing...
- Boeing posts 767F orders in May, but cancellations continue
BOEING has received new orders for six 767 freighters in May, though the company's aircraft backlog declined by 90 jets due to order...
- JD.com re-introduces air cargo service from Shenzhen to Wuxi
BEIJING-HEADQUARTERED online marketplace JD
- Caribbean Airlines operates regional cargo charter service
CARIBBEAN Airlines has started operating cargo charter services to support supply chains within the Caribbean region
- Kuwaiti firm sues Boeing to recoup US$336m paid in advance for aircraft
US aircraft manufacturer Boeing Co is being sued by a Kuwaiti aviation leasing company for the return of US$336 million that it paid in advance for...
- Boeing seeks federal aid to avoid layoffs in its supply chain network
US PLANE maker Boeing has asked White House and Congressional officials for short-term aid for itself, suppliers and airlines because of the...
- Allied Air signs up to convert four passenger B-737 jets to freighters
AFRICAN freighter operator Allied Air has agreed to purchase four Boeing 737-800 passenger jet-to-freighter conversions to be carried out by...
- Air Canada's net profit up 298pc to US$1.09 billion as sales rise 5.5pc
AIR CANADA posted a 298 per cent year-on-year increase in net profit to C$1
- Freighter conversions all the rage as Boeing wins small aircraft orders
US aircraft manufacturer Boeing Co failed to win any orders for commercial aircraft in January for the first time in over half a century
- SIA quarterly profit up 15.7pc to US$226.8 million as revenue rises 3pc
SINGAPORE Airlines' SIA Group posted a 15
- New US$19m servicing facility opens at Cincinnati airport
MIAMI-BASED aircraft repair station FEAM Aero has inaugurated a new maintenance hangar at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) to...
- Cargologic Germany takes off as Leipzig Halle sees cargo growth
CARGOLOGIC Germany has put two aircraft into service, ending a delay to gaining its aircraft operating certificate (AOC)
- European planemaker Airbus far ahead of Boeing in talks for China orders
THE China Aviation Supplies Holding Company that buys commercial planes for them nation, has been in talks with Toulouse-based Airbus and not with...
- Qatar Airways narrows loss 50pc with revenue surge and cost cutting
Qatar Airways surge in revenue from higher load factors, plus stringent cost cutting has narrowed its loss by 50 per cent, reports Bloomberg
- FAA plans to fine Boeing, Southwest Airlines US$9.3 million
THE US Federal Aviation Administration (F) plans to impose a penalty of US$5
- Airlines follow FAA ban of US airlines from flying over Iraq, Iran
THE Federal Aviation Administration has banned US airlines from flying in the airspace over Iran and Iraq and the waters of the Persian Gulf and the...
- Turkish Airlines invest in fleet upgrade to start 4 new routes in 2020
TURKISH Airlines will launch four new routes this year amid plans to expand and upgrade its fleet with next-generation aircraft while replacing older...
- TAL Aviation to lead Kenya Airways Cargo's sales, logistics services in Ivory Coast
GSSA TAL Aviation has received a contract to provide Kenya Airways with sales services on the Ivory Coast