CHINA's Premier Li Keqiang has said it is 'very difficult' for China's economy to grow at a rate of 6 per cent or more because of the...
- 'Very difficult' for economy to grow 6pc or faster: Premier Li Keqiang
- Xinhua: China's exports up 2.6pc in August, imports down 2.6pc
CHINA?s exports of goods rose 2
- CMA CGM profit declines nine fold to US$2.3 million as sales rise 4.6pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter net profit fell nine fold to US$2
- Three economist teams see China with less than 6pc GDP growth
ECONOMISTS from Oxford Economics, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Bloomberg Economics have downgraded China's prospects for economic growth to...
- Germany's air freight volumes plunge 24.6pc in June, IATA data reveals
THE total volume of air cargo volumes exported from Germany fell 24
- Los Angeles Airport's July cargo falls 6pc to 190,000 tonnes
LOS ANGELES International Airport registered a six per cent year-on-year decline in air cargo tonnage in July to total 190,000 tons as US-China trade...
- 'K' Line back in black with US$71.5 million profit as sales decline 13.6pc
JAPAN's Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Line 'K' Line reversed itself from last year's first quarter US$248
- Asia-Europe rates dip 4.5pc to US$757/TEU, USWC soars 25.6pc to $1,615/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday fell a further 4
- Asia-Europe rates dip 2.3pc to US$793/TEU, USWC tumble 6pc to $1,286/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday fell a further 2
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year on year to US$134 million, drawn on revenues of US$9
- Old Dominion's Q2 net income up 6.5pc to US$174m on 2.6pc hike in revenue
OLD Dominion Freight Line, a less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier based in Thomasville, North Carolina, saw second quarter net income rise 6
- Jaxport box throughput in FY2019 to date is up 6pc to 1m TEU
THE Jacksonville Port Authority (Jaxport) handled one million TEU over the first three quarters of fiscal year 2019, representing a year-on-year...
- DP World's Q2 box traffic up 1.6pc, despite dip in M-East East cargo
DP World handled 18
- CN celebrates centennial with 6pc profit increase to US$587.7 million
THE Canadian National Railway in the first quarter of its 100th anniversary posted a 6
- Asia-Europe rate off 4.4pc to US$745/TEU, USWC off 1.6pc to $1,416/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday fell 4
- DSV Panalpina to have 6pc of global forwarding market: Ti report
DESCRIBED as the most high-profile development in the forwarding sector in the past 12 months, the acquisition of Panalpina by DSV has produced the...
- LA up 7.8pc as Long Beach falls 16.6pc in May box numbers tally
VOLUMES at the Port of Los Angeles (POLA) and the Port of Long Beach(POLB) were mixed in May, according to data issued by the two ports
- Hamburg's rail container volume soars 13.6pc and can handle more
GERMANY's Port of Hamburg posted a 13
- Shanghai container volumes up 3.6pc in May to 3.76 million TEU
THE Port of Shanghai's volume in May was up 3
- Hapag-Lloyd back in black, quarterly revenue up 8.6pc to US$3.9b
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd posted a first quarter net profit of US$104