SHENZHEN's SF Airlines has sent a total of 107 flights carrying emergency supplies to support the new coronavirus-hit regions of China, reports...
- SF Airlines sends over 100 flights to new coronavirus-hit regions
- Cathay flies 151,964 tonnes of cargo and mail in January, down 8.9pc
CATHAY Pacific and Cathay Dragon transported a combined 151,964 tonnes of cargo and mail in January, representing a year-on-year decrease of 8
- PSA Marine snaps up Tramarsa Flota in Peru
PSA Marine Ltd has completed the 100 per cent acquisition of Tramarsa Flota SA and its subsidiaries in Peru from the Grupo Romero
- Dentained Yang Ming box ship in Australia released after 'unnecessary' arrest
NORMAL cargo operation has resumed on Taiwanese shipping line Yang Ming's YM Eternity containershiop which had been arrested in Sydney on Sunday
- Yang Ming boxship detained Down Under over US$13m pollution cleanup debt
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport's 4,250 TEU containership YM Eternity has been detained at Port Botany in Australia at the request of...
- Manila's Batangas terminal handles record 310,000 TEU
THE Batangas Container Terminal (BCT), operated by listed Asian Terminals, Inc (ATI), handled a record 310,000 TEU of international boxes that mainly...
- AF-KLM, Delta and Virgin's cargo in new major transatlantic tie up
AIR France-KLM Cargo, Delta Air Lines Cargo and Virgin Atlantic Cargo are hoping to capitalise on their new joint venture on the transatlantic, which...
- LA's Yates Electrospace to unveil widebody drone at Farnborough
THE widebody helicopter Silent Arrow GD-2000 cargo delivery drone will make its debut at Britain's Farnborough International Airshow in July
- Yilport's 2020-2050 business plan targets organic growth
TURKISH port operator Yilport is aiming to focus on organic growth and to start operations in two container terminals this year, according to its new...
- Rijeka's Adriatic Gate Container Terminal lifts 20pc more in 2019
CROATIA's Adriatic Gate Container Terminal (AGCT) in the Port of Rijeka handled 271,800 TEU last year, representing a year-on-year increase of 20...
- Cargolux and Atlas Air predict a subdued air freight market in 2020
HINDERED by overcapacity and weak growth around the world, the air freight market is likely to remain weak this year, industry leaders believe,...
- Port of Zeebrugge 2019 box volume increases 4.8pc to 1.7 million TEU
THE Belgian Port of Zeebrugge container throughput increased 4
- Joe Biden tours Long Beach facilities to inspect bridge replacement
US Presidential frontrunner Joe Biden has paid a visit the Port of Long Beach to scope out the Gerald Desmond Bridge Replacement Project, accompanied...
- Port Technology International selects the 5 top ports in Southeast Asia
LONDON's Port Technology International (PTI) have surveyed the ports of Southeast Asia and have come up with the top five
- Sinokor Hong Kong now offers daily China-Korea short sea service
SINOKOR Hong Kong Co Ltd, as its name shows, specialises in service to and from China and South Korea as it has done for more than 30 years
- New Orleans boasts another record, up 10pc to 648,538 TEU in 2019
THE Port of New Orleans moved more containers in 2019 than at any time in its history, totalling 648,538 TEU, up 10 per cent year on year, reported...
- SATS lands contract to operate second cargo terminal at Riyadh airport
CARGO handler SATS Saudi Arabia has been awarded a 25-year cargo terminal concession at King Khalid International Airport (KKIA) in Riyadh, Saudi...
- SF Airlines' fleet to exceed 60 in 2020
CHINA's largest air cargo carrier SF Airlines, will see its fleet of all-cargo freighters exceed 60 in 2020, Xinhua reported quoting the airline
- Container lines blank more sailings to match demand, bolster rates
THE downturn in US-China trade is prompting major container shipping lines to scrap an expanding number of weekly transpacific sailings
- DHL Supply Chain to manage Nestle's warehousing needs in Myanmar
WORLD'S largest food company Nestle has appointed global market leader for contract logistics solutions, DHL Supply Chain (DHL), to manage...