CARGO was the only sector to register a decline at Frankfurt airport in January compared to the same month last year
- Cargo volumes at Frankfurt airport dip 4.3pc in January
- Asia-Europe rate steady at US$960/TEU, off 2.3pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe last week were unchanged at US$960 per TEU, according to the Shanghai Containerised...
- OOCL sales up 6.3pc to US$5.9b as volume rises 9.9pc to 6.69m TEU
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, posted a 6
- Singapore ministry sees 1.5pc growth, economists see 3.3pc rise
SINGAPORE's export-reliant economy ends 2018 on a slower note with GDP only rising 1
- ATA Truck Tonnage Index rises 6.3pc in October, up 9.5pc on last year
THE American Trucking Associations' (ATA) For-Hire Truck Tonnage Index jumped 6
- Hamburg box volumes down 1.3pc in first 9 months to 4.1 million TEU
THE Port of Hamburg announced container volumes had fallen 1
- Uncertainty ahead as Cathay's cargo dips 1.3pc in November
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon traffic carried 185,135 tonnes of cargo and mail last month, a year-on-year decrease of 1
- Asia-Europe rate rises 3.6pc to US$774/TEU, falls 7.3pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday increased 3
- The Economist: IMO 2020 will spur global warming and cut US GDP 3pc
STUDIES show that burning heavy marine fuel with sulphur emissions actually slows global warming because the cooling effect of sulphur outweighs the...
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo tonnage up 3pc in first half of 2018
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo reported a three per cent year-on-year growth in the first half of 2018 on the back of growth in life science, express,...
- Charleston's SCPA posts 3pc annual growth to 2.2 million TEU
THE Port of Charleston's South Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA) posted a three per cent year-on-year container volume growth to a record 2
- Qingdao port's first half volume up 3pc to 9.1 million TEU as profits soar 32pc
QINGDAO Port International's first half container throughput increased three per cent year on year to 9.1 million TEU, while overall cargo volume was...
- Asia-Europe rate falls 4pc to US$886/TEU, off 3pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday fell four per cent to US$886 per TEU, according to the...
- Singapore port box volume down 3pc to 2.3m TEU in February
PRELIMINARY estimates from the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) show that the Lion City's port posted lower container throughput in...
- Marseilles Fos sees 2016 box throughput rise 3pc to 1.25m TEU
CONTAINER volumes at the French port of Marseilles Fos grew by 3 per cent year on year to a record 1.25 million TEU in 2016.
- Suez tonnage falls 3pc in November, low oil, backhaul Cape route blamed
USE of the Suez Canal fell three per cent in tonnage in November, with 35 fewer vessels transiting the waterway compared with the same month the...
- CK Hutchison profits up 3pc, but Li Ka-shing fears Brexit impact
HONG KONG's CK Hutchison Holding first half net profit increased three per cent to HK$14.9 billion (US$1.92 billion), drawn on revenues of HK$180.5...
- APMT quarterly profit declines 31pc to US$159 million as sales rise 3pc
APM TERMINALS' second quarter underlying profit declined 31 per cent to US$159 million, drawn on revenues of $1.06 billion, which increased three per...
- Marseilles Fos container volumes up 3pc in first half to 623,137 TEU
MARSEILES-FOS' first half container volumes increased three per cent year on year in to 623,137 TEU, according to port statistics.
- Rotterdam first half market share edges up 0.3pc while tonnage falls 3pc
CONTRADICTORY first half statistics have emerged from the Port of Rotterdam - while its Le Havre-Hamburg range market share edged up 0.3 per cent to...