AMERICAN Trucking Associations' advanced seasonally adjusted (SA) For-Hire Truck Tonnage Index rose 3
- ATA Truck Tonnage Index shows For-Hire Truck Tonnage up 3.3pc
- LA down 17.3pc, Long Beach off 5.7 in 2019, both brace for headwinds
THE Port of Long Beach posted a 5
- North American rail freight up 1.3pc in penultimate November week
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending November 23 totalled 342,235 carloads, up 1
- Hong Kong's economy forecast to shrink 1.3pc for the year
THE Hong Kong government has warned that the city's economy could suffer its first contraction since 2009 as it further cut its GDP forecast for...
- Seaspan Q3 profit declines 46.3pc, but up 93.8pc in first 9 months.
HONG KONG's containership charterer Seaspan Corporation's third quarter net profit declined 46
- Westports Q3 profit up 11.9pc to US$38 million as revenues rise 10.3pc
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings third quarter net profit increased 11
- Hong Kong exports continue to shrink, contracting 7.3pc in September
HONG Kong exports in September shrank 7
- China exports decline 1pc in August against a 3.3pc increase in July
EXPORTS from China fell in August as an intensifying trade dispute with the US took a heavier than expected toll on the country?s manufacturing...
- North American total rail traffic down 3.3pc as economy weakens
TOTAL North American rail volume for the week ending August 31, from 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways, came to 375,177 carloads, down 3
- Women truck drivers less efficent, 83.3pc more likely to suffer long delays
WOMEN truck drivers were 83
- Asia-Europe rates dip 6.2pc to US$710/TEU, USWC off 3pc to $1,566/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday fell a further 6
- Asia-Europe rates dip 2.3pc to US$793/TEU, USWC tumble 6pc to $1,286/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday fell a further 2
- A-E rate up 0.2pc to US$812/TEU, USWC off 7.3pc to $1,368/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday increased 0
- Hong Kong box volume slowdown continues with 8.3pc fall in July
THE Port of Hong Kong suffered another container volume decline of 8
- Macao's boxes moved over land as port cargo falls 7.3pc
MACAO's container cargo transported via land routes rose in the first half, while container sea and air traffic declined, data released by the...
- China's producer price index falls to -0.3pc in July, hit by trade war
CHINA's exports to the US declined by 8
- Chinese exports rise 3.3pc in July bouncing back from 1.3pc June decline
CHINESE exports rose in July, growing 3
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- Box volumes on China's Yangtze River rise 5.3pc in H1 to 9.4m TEU
MAJOR ports located along China's Yangtze river collectively handled 1
- Drewry downgrades box volume growth forecast to 3pc this year
LONDON's Drewry Maritime Research as revised downwards its forecast for global container port throughput growth in 2019 to three per cent, or 806...